Allergan Data Labs (A-DL) exists to disrupt the aesthetics industry through data, design, and technology. We’re pushing the boundaries of personalization and performance marketing in Pharma to deliver frictionless, end-to-end experiences for our providers and their consumers.
Allergan Data Labs is part of Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company, the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Our brands, Botox Cosmetic, Juvéderm, CoolSculpting, SkinMedica, Naturelle and more, are some of the biggest names in the industry. Allē is our technology platform. In combination, our portfolio provides an ecosystem of opportunities to accelerate, scale, and market.
Founded and headquartered in Southern California in 2018, A-DL has grown from a core team of ten subject matter experts to 100+ world-class engineers, designers, digital marketers, product leaders, strategists, and creatives. Operating with the rigor and agility of a start-up, we build state-of-the-art intelligent systems that drive innovation.
The A-DL team is bi-coastal and operates out of Irvine, CA, and New York.
This role can be based out of Irvine, California, New York City, or Remote.
As a Product Marketing Manager for A-DL you will lead the go-to-market strategy and delivery of new, novel technology products as they come to market for Allē Consumers, Providers and internal users. This role reports to the Executive Director, Software Product Marketing, and continuously collaborates with key stakeholders across the business to solve the most important technical problems.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERYDAY:
- Partner with product and engineering teams to develop an in-depth understanding of the product vision, key features, timelines, and dependencies for launch.
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging frameworks that clearly articulate the product, its features, and value proposition to target audiences.
- Develop launch plans that drive growth and adoption and enable our commercial teams to execute at their best.
- Work with integrated marketing, data, and customer success teams to define and track key success metrics.
- Track common user flows and identify key intervention points for educational and sales opportunities (to help existing customers get more value out of our software and encourage free-to-paid conversions).
- Gather market insights and feedback from key stakeholders to influence the product roadmap.
- Understand our provider mindset and Jobs to be Done within their offices to better market our products in their businesses.
- Foster deep-rooted expertise on the aesthetics market and consumer aesthetic journeys.
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape to properly position and differentiate our digital products.
- Represent Allē and all Allergan Aesthetics brands with intelligence, integrity, creativity, and consistency in all internal and external communications.
- Support smooth operations by adeptly managing administrative tasks.
- Ensure creative excellence in all materials created while adhering to guidance and requirements from legal, regulatory and compliance partners. Communicate frequently with material reviewers to ensure deadlines are met
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 4-6 years of product marketing or product management experience.
- Experience building products with a cross-disciplinary team of software engineers, product managers, designers, UX researchers and program managers.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into value propositions and benefits that resonate with our consumers, customers, sales representatives, and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to implement agile best practices in an organization that is just starting its agile transformation.
- Ability to identify risks to timelines, escalate as necessary and propose mitigation strategies/pivot quickly when necessary.
- Experience managing several cross functional work streams at once.
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create processes where there isn’t one
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Digitally savvy and comfortable with new technologies (e.g., Confluence / Jira, MIRO, Loom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Google Suite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct, and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.