OTC Master Data Pricing Analyst
The OTC Master Data Analyst is an integral role in Customer Operations to ensure smooth transactions of all order to cash flow. The position will have a strong interaction with Global Master Data, Business Technology, and Marketing teams. This position is responsible for assuring the accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of one or more critical master data on SAP.
- Pricing development and execution in SAP in accordance with the established SOX guidelines.
- Perform monthly and quarterly SOX audits to capture inconsistency and deviations. Point of contact for internal and external auditors in pricing control in the designated sales organization.
Maintain SAP custom tables in the SD module pertaining to the order to cash functional areas.
- Support SAP implementation and integration projects as the business lead for data migration.
- Work with cross functional counterparts on continuous improvement to streamline new product and promotion process is efficient and proper controls are in place.
- Perform mass data updates in SAP.
- Continuous process evaluations to ensure best practice to meet business requirements.
- Create and updates current operational procedures.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge on various facets of SAP SD module including Sales Order Management, Pricing, Logistics, and Billing.
- Effective communicator, facilitator, and presenter in formal and informal settings.
- Knowledge and experience on master data concept, infrastructure architecture, development, and integration.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Works collaboratively with multiple levels to develop innovative or creative solutions that work effectively.
- Superb design skills, coupled with demonstrated experience interpreting and displaying business concepts through powerful visuals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle issues and challenging situations
- Highly self-motivated and self-starter who can work in team environment and motivate others.
- Team-oriented, collaborative environment leadership skills.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced