AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas – immunology, oncology, neuroscience, and eye care – and products and services in our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Marketing Analytics Manager US Eye Care, Glaucoma
The Marketing Analytics Manager US Eye Care, Glaucoma will partner with marketing, analytics & finance counterparts to track and analyze performance across the Glaucoma Portfolio of brands; develop, maintain, and communicate demand forecasts in support of all glaucoma brands and financial planning processes, effectively advising the marketing teams & ultimately the organization in setting financial expectations as well as optimizing the allocation of resources to achieve the plan. They will derive findings and implications from multiple data platforms to strengthen commercial understanding of brand performance, marketplace dynamics and growth opportunities; inform financial forecasting and brand planning processes; and develop fact-based marketing and sales investment strategies to optimize performance. The individual has demonstrated the ability to align business issues with analytic findings and implications with some supervision and is a highly effective communicator of results.
- Work with several marketing brand leads to track performance and provide leadership updates
- Partner with the Marketing Analytics & Business Insights team to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies by establishing learning agendas/measurement plans, understanding insights, and formulating recommendations for optimization
- Monitor and analyze all sources of company and industry sales and marketing data Develop KPI dashboard automation to ensure tracking of national and sub-national performance utilizing various data sets.
- Support the management of Glaucoma marketing budget while identifying efficiencies/synergies where possible to maximize resources.
- Participate on cross-functional teams and participate in development of strategic brand plans.
- Develop effective working relationships with salesforce, key physicians, brand teams and executive leadership. Stay abreast of industry trends in glaucoma, anterior segment and eyecare.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate promotional programs and activities to achieve product sales objectives specifically non personal promotional tactical plans field facing resources.
- Accountable for delivery of Marketing Mix Modeling and/or other analytic models to drive optimal allocation of variable marketing and sales investments for the brand
- Effectively communicate results of analytic and market research workstreams to influence action and
- Conduct routine field travel with the sales force to better understand market drivers and dynamics
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline field required; MBA or other advanced degree in social science, life sciences, or related area is desired
- Minimum 3+ years of professional analytical experience (pharma, device, OTC or FMCG preferred)
- Knowledge of health care and/or pharmaceutical industry preferred (not mandatory)
Essential Skills, and Competencies
- Ability to analyze difficult, complex situations, understand the details, and not get lost in them
- Financial/budgetary experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with an ability to make effective presentations to customers, sales team, and senior management
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and execute multiple critical issues
- Strong interpersonal skills, managing multiple stakeholders in a changing and flexible environment
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
·The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
·We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
·This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
·This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Minimum Salary $109,500
Maximum Salary $208,000
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.