The Professional Loyalty team is an energetic team focused on enhancing the Customer Experience, increasing Customer Engagement, and driving portfolio growth.
The Marketing Analyst, Professional Loyalty will assist the Professional Loyalty team with managing marketing tasks in support of the Professional Loyalty Programs and Advantage, the B2B Customer Portal, goals and objectives to increase customer engagement and drive portfolio growth. Role will be responsible for supporting Professional Loyalty marketing efforts to maintain marketing tools and resources, deploy customer communications, as well as managing all digital and printed collateral materials through the deployment lifecycle to ensure Customers and Field Reps have access to appropriate resources.
In addition, this role will assist with the execution of the Professional Loyalty CRM Strategy and monitoring KPIs through program reporting. Also relevant to this role will be to provide support for Sales Meetings and routine Advisory Boards with our Field Sales team and our Physician/Customer accounts. This role will routinely interface with Medical, Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance (MLRC) team for the review and approval of all material created by the team.
- Support Professional Loyalty team with executing marketing strategies to develop creative briefs, create and maintain marketing materials, program resources, customer communications, sales aids, and training documentation. Work with cross functional teams to ensure effective tools are available to support the Professional Loyalty Programs as well as Advantage, the B2B Customer Portal.
- Assist with execution of the Professional Loyalty CRM Strategy to drive program engagement and loyalty through data driven and innovative CRM messaging across multiple channels. Partner with SFMC team to develop journeys and monitor campaign effectiveness against KPIs for Professional Loyalty.
- Monitor program and engagement KPIs, as well as produce and distribute engagement dashboards.
- Execute submission of marketing materials through MLRC process and ensure effective and efficient review processes and procedures.
- Manage digital and printed collateral throughout deployment lifecycle. Organize and manage storage of digital assets across the various platforms using efficient file naming and storage practices, execute print jobs, manage shipping logistics, proactively monitor approved assets and coordinate necessary tasks to archive expired assets.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with complex marketing programs, prior experience in related marketing role a plus
- Experience developing CRM strategies and tactics; working with leading CRM technologies
- Experience using Salesforce.com and analytic platforms including Google Analytics, Power BI, and ThoughtSpot
- Bachelor’s degree required, business emphasis recommended, but not required
- MBA or other advanced education a plus
- Advanced computer skills including superior proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Ability to be proactive, manage and drive deliverables based on timelines provided, follow-up on outstanding items, and interact with key stakeholders with minimal supervision
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage, coordinate and synchronize multiple complex projects, manage priorities, meet deadlines and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce reports and dashboards that are intuitive for various audiences
- Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs and handle extremely confidential data
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with many levels of employees of various disciplines and departments, as well as external contacts
- Knowledge of the sales and marketing functions with ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations and respond to ad-hoc requests quickly and appropriately
- Desire and ability to take on new challenges and learn new applications/systems
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced