In this Talent Acquisition Manager role, you will support the recruitment efforts for the Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company, organization based in Irvine, California. This role will specifically support our Allergan Data Labs team, a team that is rethinking the digital consumer experience across all our brands. The team uses machine learning in an effort to intelligently engage our consumers in a more personalized and effective way through our aesthetics platform, Allē. In its current state this platform services over 3 million users and is present in nearly 20,000 medical offices/spas in the U.S .
You will deliver proactive recruiting strategies through the use of market insights and data to position Allergan Aesthetics and Allergan Data Labs as an employer of choice in the biopharma and Aesthetics industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruitment focus is on the Allergan Aesthetic business, specifically Allergan Data Labs which focuses on Creative, Digital and Engineering
- Collaborate with Human Resource partners, Business leaders and HR Center of excellence to understand skill requirements, background and experience needed
- Passionate about delivering a high- quality experience for our candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide comprehensive internal and external recruitment strategy to meet demand plan, based on market knowledge/research, external network, and existing internal programs
- Identifies and problem solves pro-actively
- Responsible for attracting top talent from across the globe and developing a strong qualified talent pool.
- Additional job functions would include, pre-screening candidates, project management in various functional areas at any given time, partnering with global team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
- Responsibilities include and not limited to managing requisitions, updating, and managing Taleo ATS, achieving recruiting metrics and reporting key accomplishments.
- Compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, market trends, company profiles to team members and business leaders.
- Oversee pre-employment process (background check, references, etc.), as well as the preparation and approval of offer package, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- 5-7 years recruitment experience in a competitive, fast pace environment.
- Must project a strong business presence and have the ability to instill confidence in clients and to deliver results
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Experience recruiting for senior level positions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Tech industry, creative or digital recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Experience recruiting for international talent including knowledge of visa requirements, compensation, and relocation/deployment a plus
- Experience in collaborating with a broader HR organization in support of business initiatives
- Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build professional relationships across all levels of the business
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced