Manager, Paid Search
If you live and breathe all things Digital, then we want to talk to you! The AbbVie Digital Lab is on a mission to transform data-driven digital marketing in the pharmaceutical industry. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for digital marketing. If you want to be a part of an industry-defining team, then we want to hear from you. The Lab is excited to welcome experienced digital talent from all industries.
The Manager, Paid Search sets the strategy and thought leadership for the Digital Lab. This individual is a hands-on expert that will be responsible for media optimization recommendations within Paid Search platforms. Additionally, this role will help lead the development of appropriate digital plans designed to meet brand needs and marketing objectives as part of a broader omnichannel strategy. This individual should be highly collaborative, as they will be working with various internal brand leads, agencies, marketing analytics, creative, and marketing technology partners as well as building buy-in from key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong track-record demonstrating how s/he has successfully taken ideas from inception to completion. The Paid Search Channel Specialist will help AbbVie increase overall revenue and ROI of paid advertising.
This role will be hired at a Manager or Specialist level based on candidate experience.
- 8+ years experience managing digital campaigns
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, quantitative or analytical field; MBA a plus
- Expertise in platform offerings and technology, especially in the areas of channel specialty
- Deeply versed in the planning, buying, and optimizing in platform
- General knowledge of full-funnel digital advertising strategy including SEM, paid social, display and online video and how they can work together to drive the most efficient omni-channel experience
- Ability to strategically organize large projects into actionable deliverables; effectively prioritize high volume of work across all the business functions to focus on delivery and driving measurable impact
- Utilizes industry knowledge and experience to make independent decisions affecting the daily operations and management of campaigns
- Strong quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills with an ability to make the complex simple
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to create pivot tables and perform v-lookups
- Ability to create, grow and expand relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced