Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the Allergan Aesthetics beauty business at Abbvie, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our iconic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm and more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for rapid growth and disruption, and we are looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to add to our high performing team to do just that.
Our team has successfully launched a new and innovative technology platform, Allē, which serves millions of consumers, tens of thousands of aesthetics providers and thousands of colleagues throughout the US. Since its launch in November 2020, Allē has delivered curated promotions, personalized experiences and had millions of consumers use it as part of their beauty journey.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager as we prepare to launch a new array of game-changing technologies on our successfully adopted platform. If you’re interested in working within a startup-oriented environment, while having the backing of a very large company, please read on.
As the Lead Product Manager, you will report to the Director of Product, as well as continuously collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to solve the most important technical problems.
- Create easy-to-operate SaaS products which will help our medical aesthetic providers scale their business and increase visibility to their patients and potential customers.
- Work closely on a daily basis with your team & your customers as you drive towards bringing that strategy to life.
- Be the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative solutions to consumer & business problems.
- Work to deeply understand the jobs-to-be-done by our customers and can translate that knowledge into prioritization and organization of tasks.
- Clearly articulate how chosen solutions align with business objectives - as well as present tradeoffs between different solutions - in a way which will inspire confidence in both your leadership and the role of product within our organization.
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends.
- Develop the strongest feature specs, user stories, and roadmaps of your career.
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, interviews, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible.
- Monitor and report on product KPIs.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions.
Required Experience & Skills
- You have set myriad strategies into motion throughout your career of 8+ years, to bring products to life which have driven powerful & quantifiable returns on investment.
- You have experience building SaaS and solutions for businesses.
- You are technically strong with a passion for design and usability
- You have strong understanding of data and different representations of data
- You have strong analytical background and experience in data visualization and building dashboards and reports
- You demonstrate an ability to influence others to think big about where you want to go, why you want to go in a particular direction, and how - as a team - you will bring that vision to life.
- You execute your day-to-day in a manner which inspires confidence, by way of clear communication, strong organization, with crisp & understood prioritization - in the effort to bring value to your customer's lives while making efficient use of your teammates time & resources.
- You are able to use quantitative and qualitative sources to design and validate ideas
- You are able to derive insights from customers, analytics & data, and from our competitive landscape - and improve on our tactics for all of the above.
- You’re an excellent communicator, and understand that you play a pivotal role in driving alignment across an organization. You understand the value of ensuring your strategy and progress is both understood and internalized by all parties, regularly.
- Strong expertise with using tools such as Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel, Segment, Fullstory and other mechanisms for tracking & measuring success.
- Deep experience in organizing engineers, designers and outside vendors to work towards product objectives.
- You are an objective and pragmatic individual who ensures that all efforts and decisions are inline with product objectives.
- You relate to our core values (see below) and would like to contribute to a positive working environment and culture.
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive annual bonus targets.
- *401k with dollar for dollar match, up to 6% of eligible earnings (base, bonus). Plus additional company contribution.
- RSU grants (Long Term Incentives) for approved roles.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 17 paid holidays per year, including 3 floating holidays.
- Annual Paid Time Off (PTO), with separate sick days
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Caregiver Leave
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance Plan
- Flexible workplace accommodations.
- Free gym membership for those in our Irvine, CA WeWork office.
- We celebrate our wins with opportunities to attend Lakers, Knicks, Anaheim Ducks, Anaheim Angels and NY Rangers games.
- Opportunities to attend concerts, festivals and other live entertainment events in recognition of delivering great work.
- Attend AWS Re:Invent in person (Las Vegas) or virtually each year.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Attend a tech or marketing conference of your choice each year.
- A MacBook Pro and accompanying hardware to do great work.
- A modern productivity toolset to get work done: Slack, Miro, Loom, Lucid, Google Docs, Atlassian and more.
- Generous discounts on SkinMedica skin care products.
- Discounted aesthetic treatment days multiple times a year.
- $600 worth of Alle benefits each year to use towards aesthetic treatments and products.
- Eligible for donation matching to over 1.5 million nonprofit organizations.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced