HRConnect is the name for AbbVie centric HR and Payroll support and services focused on providing excellence customer experience as a primary principle.
Service centers based in Lake County, IL, Tokyo, Singapore, & Krakow are dedicated to support AbbVie Employees and Managers in their administrative and operational needs. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals interested in starting and developing their career in HR area:
HRConnect Customer Experience Consultant - acts as the first point of contact for employees and managers HR inquiries providing them with excellent support. In this role you will help AbbVie colleagues succeed at work by supporting them resolving HR related queries.
- Answer employee and manages questions related to HR processes, policies and general questions via phone, chat, or email
- Document all employee inquiries and transactions in case management tools as required
- Leverage knowledge databases and articles and other reference materials to answer employee and manager inquiries and resolve employee and manager HR transactions
- Maintain personal and organizational data in our HR system (Workday) and time tracking systems (Kronos and Workday)
- Navigate employees and managers with self-service transactions and processes
- Handle confidential and sensitive information
- Cooperate actively and closely with colleagues from other HRConnect teams (Payroll, Benefits, etc.)
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders (Business HR, Benefits, Total Rewards, Finance and other)
- May Participate in additional projects, continuous improvement workshops, or other initiatives
- Perform ad hoc projects, as assigned
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of demonstrable experience in HR or customer service considered as an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- French or Spanish speaker preferred but not required
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with HR service and processes as well as HRIS tools and systems
- Able to navigate computerized data entry systems and other relevant applications
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, strong problem-solving skills, and process oriented.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced