As a Sr. Manager for the Customer Data Platform team, you will lead important product roadmaps from ideation to delivery. You will Manage an accomplished engineering team to build a state of the art CDP for collecting, unifying, and connecting customer data with applications. Develop product roadmap, capabilities for personalization, segmentation that allow partners to integrate easily with CDP and help Marketing Operations, Marketing Technology teams with product vision, goals, and encouraged outcomes. You will need a product mindset, great execution, and excellent partner management to solve the most complex user needs.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to collect requirements and act as delivery lead to translate it into an executional roadmap ·
- Proactively partner with solution leads, technology services, and other enterprise architects to design scalable, flexible, and supportable technical systems that add business value and are aligned with the enterprise patterns and standards.
- Drive strategy and delivery of personalization across owned, earned and paid channels through orchestration of data and audiences across analytics, Martech and Adtech platforms.
- Determine all desired orchestration for system integrations with Marketing Activation, Customer Relationship Platform etc. and identify required data for each system ie. event collection, event and customer IDs, system ID, etc. to enable business use cases for personalized marketing ·
- Understands the global pharmaceutical market including role of providers, payers, distributors, and policy makers as well as knowledge of global regulatory and compliance requirements ·
- Create strategies, build business consensus, and enforces governance related to maintaining data source quality, integrity, and privacy requirements. ·
- Mange and Lead teams that perform assessments, develop strategies, and drive activation of multi-channel experiences using advanced digital and audience analytics tools and methodologies. ·
- Demonstrate strong leadership, prioritization, and communication skills to consistently deliver outstanding results on-time and in line with established budget.
- Deep understanding and knowledge in Agile development as well as project life-cycle management tools (e.g., JIRA and Confluence).
- Working knowledge of IT pricing and contracting practices
- Represent the team with partners and senior company leaders to align resources and prioritization
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years’ experience; Master's Degree with 6 years’ experience; PhD with 2 years’ experience Computer Science, Technology or related field
- 6+ years of work experience including software product management, business analysis, project/portfolio management, and strategic planning in the Digital Marketing technology area
- 2+ years of experience in pharmaceuticals commercial or supporting marketing & sales with emphasis on digital platforms and data
- Hands on Lead for the implementation of one or more CDP platforms like Segment, Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Salesforce Interaction Studio, Redpoint
- Working knowledge of Data Management Platform (DMP) and Data Orchestration
- 8+ years of experience in modern data architecture developing, testing, deploying APIs cloud services and best practices
- Experience with data integration and familiarity with Digital Marketing technologies Data Lake, Snowflake, Kafka, Reltio, Salesforce Marketing cloud and Datorama
- Experience with marketing customer data models
- Experience in project, product management, 8-10 years supervisory experience, employee development, business, and process experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others both inside and outside of the organization, and to lead without authority
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced