The Associate Director position resides within the Sales Planning and Analytics department and oversees all planning and analytic needs for our Portfolio Field Teams (Strategic Accounts, Allergan Practice Consultants, Allergan Digital Consultants and Contracts Management). The Assoc. Dir. SP&A works closely with stakeholders across functions and business units to lead and execute strategic initiatives that boost revenue, drive operational scale and improve efficiency in order to meet larger financial objectives. The individual in this role will analyze sales performance and create optimal field operations solutions to increase sales force effectiveness. They will be responsible for supporting Business Reviews will Allergan Aesthetic’s largest customers. The ability to thrive in the buy and bill environments is key to this role being successful. Reporting to the Director of Sales Planning and Analytics and partnering with our portfolio sales teams, the Assoc. Dir. SP&A fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
- Oversee development and implementation of reports, sales programs, key performance metrics, and dashboards
- Direct effective communication of sales planning functions with sales leadership and field sales personnel including training and rollout of sales planning initiatives and responding to field inquiries.
- Partner with Incentive Compensation team, Sales Leadership, and Executive Leadership to design annual Incentive Compensation plans and sales contests for sales teams.
- Drive operating metrics, organizational design, quota and compensation planning, forecasting, revenue modeling, and daily execution of the sales operating plan
- Partner with sales leadership to develop reporting requirements, communications and training standards and to define, implement and communicate key initiatives.
- Prepare and present business operational reviews with sales management and executives.
- Direct a diverse team consisting of a senior analyst and contractor, providing project oversight and prioritization and fostering an environment for career growth and development.
- Advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of management experience required
- Power BI experience, certified a plus
- Salesforce.com experience, certified a plus
- Six Sigma certification a plus
- Project management
- Analytical – Alteryx experience a plus.
- Process oriented
- Relational data development
This position requires 8+ years of related experience. It also requires a strong understanding of how GPOs/IDNs operate including but not limited to affiliations, memberships, & decision-making structure. The ability to lead, strong communication & analytical thinking, attention to detail, & a proven ability to work closely and effectively with all corporate functions and senior management.
Accountability / Scope:
Reports to Director, Sales Planning and Analytics
Builds relationships and interacts with direct team, internal peers, forecasting, finance, legal, RMs, SDs, marketing directors and product managers, customer solutions, and contracting.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced