The Associate Director – Commercial Programs (CS) is responsible for strategic planning and tactical implementation of commercial programs within the body contouring market, with a focus on driving customer activation and physician utilization of CoolSculpting.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Drive strategic and tactical execution of physician’s marketing efforts with focus of consumer awareness and HCP productivity
- Management of CoolSculpting Rewards, a co-op marketing program for practice’s B2C
- Serve as the primary day-to-day marketing point-of-contact for the sales team for CoolSculpting Rewards
- Responsible for driving promotions within the CoolSculpting Rewards program
- Develop programs, messaging, and collateral materials to drive sales team initiatives, and support these activities with field training including sales meetings and workshops
- Provide strategic guidance in the optimization, analytics, commercial mix and investments within the program
- Responsible for completing webinars, digital footprints and marketing guidance to practices
- Oversee development of dashboard and reporting for CoolSculpting Rewards
- Oversight of MAP (advertised price) strategy and enforcement
- MAP Strategy & Enforcement
- Responsible for CSU Marketing MBA course content, Attendance & Logistics (including CSU learning continuum)
- Responsible for CoolNet management, the platform in which HCPS access CoolSculpting Rewards
- Work collaboratively cross-functional partners in a matrixed environment including consumer, customer education, public affairs, digital, customer operations, product support teams to successful communicate to customers and internal stakeholders
- Drive marketing projects to completion, including creating project goals, plan, and tactics. Must be able to track success factors and provide weekly status reports.
Additional duties may include:
- Educate and train sales team on matters related to CS products and programs
- Financially model impact of various program changes within co-op marketing spend
- Assist in developing and executing integrated strategic business plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and continue to optimize performance for best iROI.
- Track and analyze expenditures and ensure adherence to approved budget.
- Collaborate with internal departments, agencies and external customers to achieve objectives.
- Provide ongoing feedback to management regarding project status, as well as other critical issues that impact goal achievement.
- Attend relevant industry meetings and conferences.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and regulatory requirements.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional, consumer, and/or digital experience in product/marketing management in the medical device or medical aesthetics space.
- Excellent track record of success, time management, working with minimal supervision to meet project objectives and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel (~35% of time) to internal meetings, conferences and practices
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory but are desired in the ideal candidate.
- Understanding of digital marketing and B2C
- High sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in the aesthetic industry and/or capital device space
- Strong creative and innovation thinking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work within a complex, matrixed organization and cross-functional environment
- Manage and prioritize workload, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities
- BS/BA in business or a life science related field is preferred. MBA is desirable.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Apprenticeship