- Provides advanced administrative support to Area VP LATAM - AA. May provide backup support to other Area team members as needed.
- Monitors and prioritizes VP's schedule/calendar, highlights actions and routinely authors responses in pursue of efficiency of the team.
- Maintains and manages calendars, including meeting and travel scheduling and domestic and international travel arrangements, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Submits and processes VP expense reports in timely manner
- Provides planning and logistics support for meetings and events.
- Follows company purchasing and other established procedures (e.g., Purchase Orders, Shopping Carts, etc.) for the LATAM Area office.
- Uses intermediate to advanced software skills to perform assigned work (Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software, including Corporate Travel website and other programs).
- Coordinates new employee office setups and onboarding.
- Consistently handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- Proactively finds opportunities for cost savings
- Supports ad-hoc projects as capacity and capability allows
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and legal guidelines as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative assistant related experience. Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience providing support to a VP level executive or equivalent.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Self-starter able to function at a high level with general instruction.
- Professional demeanor in interactions with high level executives and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross-functionally with partners outside of assigned group as necessary to enable effective and efficient Legal team operations.
- Team-oriented, can-do attitude and desire to be productive contributor to overall organization.
- Learns quickly and can change course quickly when needed
- Ensures accuracy and is detail-oriented.
- Open to suggestions and innovation for improvement.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced