Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
A key contributor for keeping projects moving along.
- Coordinate with Agency Production Supervisor in project completion phase. Troubleshoots and resolves issues as they arise to help ensure projects are completed accurately, on time and within budget. Works with production to control costs.
- Assist Account Executive with administrative work such as tactical flow charts, reports, typing, etc., as needed. Traffics materials to Clients, orders slides, helps prepare presentation folders, etc. and keeps account team members informed on working progress, particularly with regard to scheduling and timing issues
- Coordinate with Legal and Medical regarding cycling and approval of folders. Confirms any copy discrepancies found during the project cycling process with Medical, Legal and Account Executive. Troubleshoots to ensure schedules are met. Reviews Legal and Medical changes with Account Executive to determine action
- Maintain estimate files and project history files. Process new project work orders, assigns part/job numbers, coordinates with Account Executives in all stages of project development, works with Creative and Production to track copy/comp and estimate development, cycles job folders through approved channels (internal, Client marketing, medical, legal). The Account Coordinator understands the intricacies of all jobs so that he/she can give direction to Pacific Communications employees and Clients in the Account Executive's absence. Turnkeys secondary projects from start to finish, with minimal Account Executive supervision.
- Interface with Client marketing through Product Manager regarding deliveries, scheduling and other miscellaneous issues. Is knowledgeable of other Clients and products. Maintains awareness of other Coordinators' projects and provides back-up when other Account Coordinators are out of the office.
Bachelors degree required with emphasis in advertising or marketing and 1 year related work experience
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced