Responsible for adaptation of International consumer & digital engagement strategy to meet local country requirements, needs & opportunity. Inclusive of role scope is the management & drive of local PR & communications activity. Key member of the CEBA AA Management team, provides input to CEBA marketing planning and leads the in-country AA activities related to B2C and digital channels to ensure close alignment between International brand strategy and local implementation within CEBA countries (Czech/Slovakia/Hungary/Latvia/Lithuania/Estonia). Develop and direct B2C campaigns and events with consumer focus, created to provide value-added services in different communication channels. Responsible for providing digital marketing expertise to support local strategic marketing of our AA portfolio of products by enabling and optimizing omni-channel presence.
Development & Execution of local Digital Engagement Strategy and Tactical Plans
- Create, develop and implement long term digital and technological omni-channel vision and consumer strategy across brands based on understanding consumer insight and behaviours.
- Define and drive focused interventions and capabilities to create efficiencies, drive customer engagement and improve customer centric approach to accelerate.
- Create and implement a digital customer journey (Patients, HCPs, and Consumers). By working with local SMM leads, Business Excellence and collaborating with marketing and communications to create a seamless, unique value added customer experience.
- Build digital capability to improve our brands and business’ go-to market capabilities by championing innovative ways to propel growth through customer / consumer engagement, adopting a hands-on management approach and supporting cutting edge digital channels across the organisation.
- Act as the country consumer & digital expert, both internally and when the need arrises, with Customers.
- Working closely with IS partners to ensure fast & efficient rollout & execution of all relevant Allergan country / product websites. Included in scope are those that are internal, customer (HCP) & consumer facing.
- Managing analytics, digital and media agencies as required by local strategy.
Management and Delivery of Consumer Activation Strategy
- Develops and leads CEBA B2C market plan in line with International (Region) marketing strategy and agrees with Local SMM the split of promotional budget between local programs within country to achieve local market objectives.
- Identifies clear roles and responsibilities for delivery of local B2C marketing tactics and agrees with the SMM and SPM. Communicates the roles and responsibilities to relevant stakeholders including Sales Programme Coordinator, Sales Management, Agencies.
- Tracks implementation of activities in the local B2C market plan working with agencies and country team to ensure timely and effective execution.
- Reviews implementation of the local B2C market plan and feeds back to International (Region) Marketing team. Monitors local competitor activities (spending time in field to understand the local market) and ensures local organisation and International (Region) marketing are kept up to date.
- Trains country sales force in the execution of market B2C programs and use of materials.
- Collaborate with local Sales Programs team to ensure International (Region) promotional B2C materials, Congress and HCP Training B2C materials and Trimester B2C promotional materials are managed through local regulatory approval process and are translated and delivered in line with International (Region) marketing strategy and local market plan.
- Reports on effectiveness of local B2C materials and activities to agree local amendments with CEBA management team and CM.
Sales and Budget Objectives
- Collaborates with local team to identify and implement all effective B2C action necessary towards achievement of agreed sales targets for country.
- Anticipates competitor strategy, makes recommendations to CM and develops counter-plans.
- Manages assigned promotional B2C budget to maximum effect ensuring effective spend to deliver sales and profit targets.
- University Degree or equivalent (preferably Business/Marketing or Science).
- 2-4 years of Marketing B2C experience needed, either in-house or from a consultancy background
- Ability to translate technology into tangible commercial applications
- Project management skills.
- Good analytical skills, working knowledge of digital analytics.
- Strong partnership: ability to understand business brand needs, and influence partners to create solutions that advance the business agenda.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to creatively articulate (internally and externally) strategies and tactics that drive change, collaboration and innovative solutions courtesy of analytics, insights and data.
- Influencing – strong track record in influencing without authority – peers, international and regional teams
- Managing multiple stakeholders in a changing and flexible environment.
- Experience of Pharmaceutical / Healthcare / Aesthetics industry is an asset.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Fluency in local language and in English (written and verbal).
Other requirement (i.e travel)
- Travel within CEBA (25%).
- Full, preferably clean driving license.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced