- Response for product strategy, knowledge, scale and scope manage delivery and development.
- Require the management of designated products in Facial Aesthetic BU and will build and roll-out
- quality marketing strategies and conduct in different aspects of marketing activities, planning and execution to successfully achieve financial and activities goals.
- The incumbent is the submit matter expert in digital marketing, media, and technology to provide strategies and differentiating solutions for our internal and external stakeholders (e.g. patients, payers, KOLs, customers).
- The incumbent is also responsible for engaging appropriate vendors and partnering with them to deliver the strategy through project execution.
- The individual must have a good understanding of the legislations and regulations governing pharmaceutical industry and identify solutions that are compliant with the legislations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: DESCRIBE SCOPE:
Marketing Strategy and Execution:
• Achievement of responsible brand sales objectives, units and value, and market share
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
• Participate in strategic plan development and budget preparation, providing accurate and realistic forecast for sales and BU expenses in brand marketing, aligned with market trends and company strategies
• Lead planning and execution of brand activities, ensuring sales team is equipped with skills and tools
Project Management and delivery:
• Monitor portfolio sales trends & make recommendations for actions to address issues or maximize opportunities
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute online and offline digital platform and content plan, including but not limited to website, social media, and in-clinic application.
• Plan and manage media buy to effectively and efficiently reach and engage target audience.
• Monitor and report on data and KPIs and provide insights into platform, technology, and industry trends.
• Lead and manage external agencies to ensure business needs and requirements are implemented with high quality and within service level agreements.
• Efficiently and effectively manage project tracking, budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning
• Negotiates, secures and oversees the availability of resources to meet the daily operational demands of the area.
• Oversee and control budgets, project capital, expenditures & ROI: develop, monitor and meet expense and recovery plans; continually look for opportunities for cost reductions and cost avoidance
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
The requirements described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Education and Experience
• Degree holder in Science or Marketing
• Preferred 3+ years proven marketing experience in pharmaceutical/ medical device/ medical aesthetics industry
• Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure within strict deadlines, balancing planning and implementation responsibilities
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
• Superior interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, including presenting to business audiences
• Strong analytic skills (experimentation methods, logical analysis, problem solving, quantification of business ideas, research skills)
• Understanding of legal, regulatory and compliance requirements for pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industries preferred
Job Type: Experienced