AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas – immunology, oncology, neuroscience, and eye care – and products and services in our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Senior Financial Analyst
Full time role to provide support to the for any one of our major businesses. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with the operating planning process by developing budgets and performing analytics. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Support the forecasting, planning, and reporting for the assigned business segment (monthly forecast, Plan and LRP). This includes updating projection model, preparing schedules, submitting projection into Long View application, completing templates to Corporate FP&A for consolidation, and preparing presentations for Senior management’s review
- Prepare metric reports for monthly business review meetings
- Prepare month-end close activities related entries (GTN, warranty revenue, expenses)
- Monthly consignment reconciliation control and investigate discrepancies with SEDES
- Perform various monthly controls regarding new products and commercial strategies
- Work with the product support team on annual budget, quarterly expense projections and controls
- Help monitor and track various initiatives/programs (warranty, demos, free of charge products)
- Quarterly analysis, reporting and forecast of Standard COGS and Other COS deviations
- Perform variety of tasks and ad-hoc analysis, as required
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in finance or accounting
- At least 3 years related work experience in similar discipline and processes
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being a team player while also having the ability to partner with and influence others
- Ability to work independently with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management/efficiency skills including high competency with MS Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of SAP ideal, but not necessary
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.