FMCG Key Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to coordinate Allergan’s relationships with the key accounts in its designated area.
- Manage account profitability in line with key Business Account plans.
- Maintain current listings and negotiate listings with new FMCG chains.
- Manage merchandising team for the purpose of generating quality orders and supervising the merchandising function.
The FMCG Key Account Manager is a key member of the Tears Portfolio Brand Team who will take a lead in defining and implementing the best strategy to grow accounts in line with overall commercial strategy. Works in combination with the local country sales management to define and implement the most effective approach and will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that not only growth targets are achieved but also to establish long term loyalty and commitment within the accounts.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Weight %
- Commercial Management 60%
- Responsible for managing all aspects of contracting with the defined accounts.
- Achieve the quantitative objectives defined for each account.
- Development of sales strategies aligned with Allergan’s overall strategic plan.
- Leverage portfolio and increase market share of Allergan products within the key account
- Develop & manage relationships with Support team/medical affairs, decision-makers, KOL´s, etc.
- Obtaining “quality orders” & achievable sales targets, per store on the agreed set call cycle.
- Negotiating deals with customers, to increase sales into and through the store on a National basis.
- Ensuring all merchandising issues are as per company policy & requirements.
- Customer Relationship Management 30%
- Establish a deep loyalty between the company and the corporate accounts through the development and implementation of product and non-product service offerings.
- Identify new opportunities in the defined accounts for further strategic synergies.
- Provide training and support about the proper use of Allergan products and advise on the best practices in patient and practice management, through training events, PowerPoint presentations.
- Building of sound relationships, with store management and buyers, based on consistently good service levels.
- Planning 10%
- Define and execute a daily and monthly action plan for the assigned accounts.
- Maximise time spent with the customer by correct monthly and daily call planning.
- Effectively plan Commercial activities while maintaining a healthy ASP, in line with promotional budget.
- Constantly keep the business plan up to date and implement improvements.
- Adhere to Company promotional strategy.
- Various customer contacts within Key Accounts
- National Key Account Manager
- BUD - Eyecare
- Area Sales Managers (Coastal and Inland)
- National Product Specialists
- Reimbursement & Access Manager
- Finance Department, Customer Services and Regulatory
- Educated to degree level, Scientific Degree (will be a strong advantage)
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in the in the pharmaceutical Industry.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets
- A clear understanding and working knowledge of the predetermined formal Accounts Channel and Independent Retail and Wholesale of the FMCG environment, in which the criteria will have to be met, implemented and executed.
- A proven track record of working across organisations to coordinate resources effectively to deliver an effective service to large customers.
- Demonstrable success in negotiating, consulting and building exceptional relationships at the highest level, preferably within corporate accounts, leading to over achievement of performance measurements.
- High level of analytical skills
ABBVIE WAYS WE WORK/ BEHAVIOURS
All for One AbbVie:
- Keep your eyes focused on achieving success
- weigh your decisions against the common good
Decide Smart and Sure:
- Attuned to opportunity, we make intelligent decisions, adapting to create the best outcomes
Clear and Courageous:
- Open, honest, and candid dialogue is core to our work and how we act with others
Agile and Accountability:
- We seek to streamline and eliminate unnecessary obstacles
- Planning ahead, we also adapt as we go
Make Possibilities Real:
- We’re never satisfied with “good enough” – because patients depend on us to continually deliver more.
Other requirement (i.e. travel)
- Field based role, willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Full, preferably clean driving license
COMPLIANCE AND INTEGRITY
You will be responsible for conducting your activities on behalf of the company consistent with a high standard of business ethics and in compliance with the laws and regulations that govern our activities (subject to local law/requirement) (INTEGRITY)
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced