A Total Rewards package that recognises your value? We offer that
Investment in your development? We offer that too
Welcome to AbbVie!
Our employees work every day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people to be part of the team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dedicated high-performing Senior Product Specialist to join our Secondary Care Dermatology Team covering North Leinster, Limerick and the Northwest. In this exciting customer-facing role working on a new therapeutic option in Atopic Dermatitis, an area of great unmet patient need, you will work with the Commercial Team to build relationships, develop key opinion leaders, while achieving sales targets through the provision of information and education to designated stakeholders.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as Senior Product Specialist Dermatology include:
- Achieving sales objectives as laid out in the marketing plan.
- Promoting the medicine to the medical profession, developing relationships, and supporting with key opinion leaders and groups of influential healthcare professionals.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge in terms of disease areas, products, competitors and changing environment to create maximum impact on sales performance.
- Developing effective account plans that will deliver value to HCPs, patients, and AbbVie
- Planning and organising activities to achieve coverage and frequency of customer groups as agreed with manager to maximise promotional opportunities.
- Reporting accurately all activities carried out in line with company procedures in a timely manner, including weekly updates on performance, sales and activity, environmental issues, etc.
- Providing sales information to manger each month to support development of proposed forecast.
- Recording call activity in line with company requirements to facilitate the analysis of targeted messages and sales performance.
- Controlling budgeted promotional expenditure as agreed with manager to maximise profitability.
- Maintaining standards of conduct in line with company procedures and in accordance with the IPHA Code of Practice to maintain and enhance the reputation of AbbVie.
- Collecting market intelligence and communicating this to manager.
- Assuming active membership of designated in-field teams.
So, what do you need to do this role?
Education & Experience:
- Primary degree in science/nursing and/or relevant industry sales experience
- Dermatology Hospital experience
- Proven track record (3yrs+) in secondary care Dermatology preferred, but not essential
- Experience in complex, high value medicine environment
- Experience with multichannel plan setting and implementation
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability of results
- Excellence in strategic hospital account management and planning
- Successful track record in working as part of a cross functional team
- Full valid driving licence
So, are you ready to join our team?
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced