Want to make a global impact? We offer that.
Want to be part of a Great Place to Work in Ireland? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
AbbVie employees work every single day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. Our work helps people live better lives. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people and, when we find them, we make it our business to treat them well.
We are currently sourcing a QC Manager to join our high performing quality team in Clonshaugh, Dublin. Reporting to our Associate Director of Laboratory Operations. In this role, you will lead and coach the Quality Control supervisory group, supporting them in achieving and exceeding on their goals. We are open to considering strong QC Supervisor, looking to advance their career, or looking to move into new areas of QC Management.
Are you intrugued? Do you want to learn more?
Some of your key responsibilities as QC Manager will be:
- Coach and mentor, your team, leading them to success
- Recruit and develop your team, building a strong sustainable organization with appropriate resourcing structures in place
- Lead the QC Technical Transfer function ensuring all quality, safety and performance metrics are achieved
- Deliver on Site Stability program
- Lead the QC Metrology function
- Manage transfer and validation projects for the Technical Team
- Encourage process innovation and continuous process improvement while partnering with key internal strategic stakeholders to deliver on patient promise
- Support the Associate Director of Laboratory Operations in their absence as designee
So, what Education and Experience do you need for this role?
- You will have a relevant 3rd level degree or above in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline
- At least 7 years relevant QC experience with at least 3 years of relevant leadership experience
- Demonstrated success in leading and coaching teams in a relevant industry
- Experience in managing technical transfer and new product introduction activities
- Experience managing all aspects of a site Stability Program with knowledge of ICH guidelines is preferred
- Experience managing Metrology functions in a QC environment is preferred
Are you ready to lead of a high performing and ambitious Quality team?
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Experienced