AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas – immunology, oncology, neuroscience, and eye care – and products and services in our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Welcome to AbbVie!
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
We are recruiting a Digital Manager to join our diverse team in Citywest. The Digital Manager is an individual with strong experience in digital technologies, planning, implementing, and managing innovative customer engagement strategies in close collaboration across therapeutic areas.
Passionate, creative, and analytical thinker who strives to be part of our digital evolution that will drive great experiences for our external stakeholders. You love digital data, curious to explore and unveil insights to create a business story and impact key business decisions. Ability to evolve and adapt within a fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
· Experience in designing and executing meaningful customer journeys (Omnichannel). Proficiency in content marketing and channel engagement.
· Industrialize the development of digital assets (For email, SMS/ Messaging Apps, Websites, Social Media Campaigns, webinars etc.) according to best practices, internally or in collaboration with vendors.
· Knowledge of website design and development best practices, including user experience and mobile responsiveness.
· Ensure the delivery of engaging and compelling content across digital platforms, aligned with the brand strategy.
· Strong track record of delivering Digital solutions with clear outcome metrics i.e., social media, google analytics.
· Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to achieve the change management required to enhance AbbVie’s customer engagement strategy.
· Support X-functional teams with their day-to-day digital needs and offer advice on the best fit- for-purpose solutions (Digital Analytics, Webinars, Content Rollout, Channel utilization, Websites, social media, SEO etc.)
· Contribute to the proactive identification of opportunities/partnerships for innovative solutions to Patient, HCP, and internal customer issues/challenges, and support their deployment and adoption. Provide guidance and recommendations to internal stakeholders on the latest digital trends that will support strategic decision-making.
· Excellent Project management and stakeholder management skills with the ability to resolve issues, provide clear direction and drive results.
· Establish efficient processes and educational resources to empower X-functional Teams to adopt agility as second nature, focusing on customer experience, channel mix, digital technologies, and analytics.
· Develop and lead digital capabilities within the organization
· Ensure ways of working are in accordance with training received by AbbVie, AbbVie SOPs, local laws, regulations, GDPR and the IPHA code.
So, what do you need to do this role?
·Minimum 5 years of experience working with digital data preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
·Business, digital degree or equivalent an advantage.
·Strong knowledge of digital tools, technologies, and platforms, such as CMS, CRM Veeva, social media management, and analytics tools.
·experience leading multiple complex projects in a fast-paced environment
·Expertise in data & analytic practices leveraging data input management solutions and digital analytics platform solutions like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Microsoft 365 etc.
·Experience in customer engagement strategies from planning to execution.
·Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to a range of audiences and stakeholders.
·Ability to evolve and adapt within a continuously changing environment
·Strong project management skills to coordinate large number of projects at the same time.
·Self-motivated individual with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.