Want to make a global impact? We offer that.
Want to be part of a Great Place to Work in Ireland? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
We are now recruiting for an OUS Customer Logistics Supervisor/ Manager for our Earlsfort Terrace office in Dublin. This role will eventually be based at our Clonshaugh site in Dublin. The key objective of the OUS Customer Logistics Supervisor is the direct leadership of one of the OUS CL team, reporting into the Senior Manager OUS Customer Logistics. The OUS Customer Logistics Supervisor is responsible for achieving operational results with their teams, as well as developing and coaching individuals to reach their potential within the department and preparing them for future opportunities within AbbVie. The OUS Customer Logistics Supervisor reports directly to the Senior Manager OUS Customer Logistics
Are you intrigued? Do want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as OUS Customer Logistics Supervisor/ Manager would be:
- Supports full implementation of the OUS CL and GDL strategy across the business. Provide supervision, coaching and guidance, monitoring of activities, required problem resolutions, and projects.
- Driving productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. Resolving problems, identifying trends, identify system improvements, implementing improvements and providing information and recommendations to strategic initiatives.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement continuous improvements. Review performance against KPI’s and goals taking corrective action where necessary to meet objectives.
- Sponsor projects to ensure projects are successfully achieved according to charter
- Communication: determines requirements by establishing and maintaining relationships with in-external “customers”; visiting operational environments; forming focus groups; benchmark best practices; analyze information and applications.
- Improves qualitative output and results by evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Responsible for monitoring workflow to ensure all activities are being addressed in an efficient and compliant manner. Gaps in workflow must be addressed and resolved quickly. Responsible for scheduling, monitoring, and counseling.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment of approximately 5-9 supply chain professionals team members, displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Drive the AbbVie culture across the team and create and sustain a positive environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Monitoring adherence to all corporate, division and departmental procedures and policies to achieve compliance in a changing environment.
- Must recognize compliance issues and work with peers and managers to develop and implement solutions
- Ability to effectively execute project management process, tools and templates
So, what do you need to do this role?
- Bachelor of Business Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in operations and/or supply chain management, preferably in the health care industry or food industry.
- Result driven and proactive
- Strong requirement for exceptional interpersonal skills including strong oral and written communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Supervisory or managerial experience in a production and/or distribution environment is a plus
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships with stakeholders
- Proven project management skills Ability to think strategically and globally
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to deliver high quality work on a consistent basis in a deadline-driven environment.
So, are you ready to join our team?
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced