AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
CRM and Insights Manager
Want to make a global impact? We offer that.
Want to be part of a Great Place to Work in Ireland? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
We are recruiting Customer Relationship Management - In Field Team Excellence Manager (12 month Contract) to join our diverse team in Citywest Dublin. As an In Field Team Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for all CRM activities such as development, maintenance, and delivery of the CRM application to optimize AbbVie Irelands commercial initiatives
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
- Responsible for leading and managing CRM management activities including content tagging and mapping, CRM (Veeva) issues, updates, and enhancements, Veeva releases, In Field Team analytic tools, Veeva IP, consent, cycle plans.
- Designing, implementing, and governing the in-field team Multichannel cycle planning (MCCP), segmentation, and customer journeys.
- Responsible for developing In Field Team roadmap in line with affiliate priorities.
- Work with the in-field team and brand teams to identify the key business KPIs to measure success.
In Field Team Data and Insights:
- Responsible for measuring, tracking in-field team performance and engagement insights.
Training & Development:
- Develop and deliver CRM training to ensure effective use of the systems by users.
- Share learnings and find opportunities for continuous growth and business success.
- Support business leaders to drive sales force effectiveness by training on In-Field team Playbooks (new segmentation, potential affinity updates, adoption ladder, and tiering).
- Standardize the data input and reporting processes, eliminating the gaps in data quality.
- Identify gaps in CRM and field force data collection and retention to enable business analysis.
- Work with business leaders to identify data quality issues and recommend proposed solutions.
- Work closely with Compliance and Legal functions to ensure that CRM data, distribution methods, content, and processes are aligned to global systems and GDPR adherent.
So, what do you need to do this role?
- Strategic Thinker: At least 5+ years experience and successful track record in CRM, commercial analytics and process management
- Business Acumen: strategic thinker and planner, always aligning priorities based on critical business needs.
- Planning: accurately scopes out tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; includes measures and reporting. Ability to work on own initiative to drive business forward.
- Interpersonal: relates well to all kinds of people
- Agility: Ability to evolve and adapt within a continuous changing environment
- Bachelor’ or Master’ degree or equivalent within Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in CRM management, data management & analytics
- Experience with Veeva and sales force marketing cloud preferable
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex issues from multiple perspectives
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and independent thinker.
So, are you ready to join our team?
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation