Hepatology Account Executive Job Description
This is an account executive position with responsibility for multi-center addiction recovery accounts, influential recovery focused Federally Qualified Health Centers, and Specialty Pharmacy account coverage in support of Abbvie Hepatology marketed brands. Hepatology Account Executives drive brand performance through key account management, including strategic account planning, delivering recovery specific data, real-world evidence, coordinated selling execution with relevant In-Field Teams, and enhancing strategic business relationships with key customers in assigned accounts. The Hepatology Account Executive also drives brand performance through use of approved DSA & brand materials to support new recovery accounts in treating HCV.
- Develop comprehensive, compliant business and account plans that align Abbvie Hepatology solutions with account goals to drive increased sales and market share.
- Identify and manage key account priority opportunities, provide strategic and tactical insights on target accounts to Hepatology District Managers, Representatives, Market Access Account Executives, and other key internal partners.
- Routinely identify local opportunities and threats and develop/modify business plans accordingly. Lead without authority in a complex matrix environment.
- Demonstrate a consistent and active role in coordinating communication, planning and scheduling and collaborative account execution.
- Understand and effectively utilize a broad range of business data analytic tools. Assess business impact of priority account opportunities and formulate corresponding plans to optimize product performance.
- Learn and integrate marketing and training material into territory execution, including all sales training needs, in-field and regional or national meeting topics, and skill development initiatives, with purpose of elevating geography performance through enhanced key account management and execution.
Territory Coverage: Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland, Tennessee
This role can be filled at grade 18 or 19 based on candidate's experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters Degree Preferred.
- Proven ability to succeed with at least 4 years sales and/or account management experience.
- Prefer minimum of 2 years Hepatology sales or account management.
- Demonstrated ability to network, effectively communicate, and develop and leverage collaborative internal partnerships across functional areas.
- Excellent organization and project management skills, consistently demonstrated strong individual and matrix leadership skills.
- Proven record of managing multiple stakeholders in complex environments.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced