- Identifies Insight Trends: Aids in the broader teams ability to address educational scientific gaps identified through the gathering of feedback from multiple field sources, compile and summarize to provide relevant insights.
- Development of non-promotional field/affiliate resources: Develops non-promotional field/affiliate resources and ensures communications are supported by medical communication standards, pharmacovigilance standards, SOP’s and all other quality and compliance standards in Medical Affairs.
- Provides input into externally facing materials for use as directed : (i.e. Congress Booth, Ad Boards, Med Ed) with HCP or EE interactions (Payer, Patients, Prescribers, and Providers); educational initiatives (medical education, data, guidelines, and value proposition)
- As directed, identifies, designs and implements focused and impactful internal training programs aiming to shape scientific understanding and medical practice (e.g. for Sales Representatives, MSLs, MOSLs, Affiliates)
- Promotional Material Review: Responsible for performing the accurate and detailed medical review of advertising and promotional materials for assigned therapeutic area(s) within Medical Affairs. Provides timely and accurate reviews of promotional materials in accordance with established policies and practice standards, including regulatory guidelines to meet customer needs.
- Evaluate literature, interpret data, write effectively, articulate information to a variety of internal and external audiences and effectively negotiate with counterparts from cross-divisional functional areas
- Maintain understanding of product knowledge and labeling, associated disease states, relevant literature, treatment guidelines, competitor information
- Evaluate risk and elevate as appropriate within the therapeutic area to ensure materials are compliant with applicable regulatory standards across all communication channels.
- Scientific degree; advanced degree (e.g., MS, PhD, MD/DO, PharmD, NP, MSN) preferred.
- 2-3 years of clinical, scientific/research, or industry related experience or equivalent required demonstrating strong leadership competencies and proven team-building skills with ability to lead in a global matrixed environment. Understanding of relevant therapeutic area required.
- Basic knowledge of clinical trial design, results and methodology, regulatory and compliance requirements governing development of promotional and non-promotional materials is desirable.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and administrative skills. Excellent communication skills (written and presentation).
- Flexibility and adaptability to organizational change and business priorities. Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment. High sense of urgency and commitment to excellence in the successful achievement of objectives.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate good business judgment.
- Strong Project Management and Teamwork skills to address project risks and issues.
- Ability to influence without direct authority to effectively deliver cross-functional projects
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced