The objective of the Sales Operations Senior Manager - Imbruvica will be to support the Imbruvica Sales organization by owning the Incentive Compensation process while supporting deployment of field teams, customer & account targeting operations and analytics. This includes providing support to existing or new franchises in addition to supporting new indication(s). Working with sales and marketing leadership, internal functions, and vendors; this role will primarily lead IC and support ffield force sizing structure and optimization, HCP and account targeting strategy, and Reporting.
As a part of a dynamic team, this individual will have a voice in shaping our future operating model, play a pivotal role in helping to optimize processes that enable Abbvie to achieve aggressive objectives and serve our patients. To be successful in the role, the individual must be able to engage colleagues at all levels, effectively partner cross-functionally with positive intent, possess an ability to listen, courageous to address difficult topics, operate with transparency, have an eye towards detail and assure quality deliverables
- Own end-to-end IC processes
- Manage IC vendor
- Work with Sales leadership in defining rules
- Be a first point of contact for the field on IC related queries
- Develop quality control processes to check data, validate, and implement any corrections
- Serve as backup-support in functions to include compliance reporting, specialty management, call planning, sales force effectiveness and reporting
- Partner with Sales Execution lead to deploy quarterly updates, explain changes, and address field inquiries;
- Proactively develop metrics, analyze execution; prepare and analyze sales team performance, monitor KPIs, hypothesize ideas to drive effectiveness
- Develop and deliver formal presentations that effectively communicate the results of complex analyses to senior management and sales leadership.
- Collaborate with peers, alliance partners.
- Consult with sales and brand management to formulate field force strategies, design/maintain alignments and identify targets for promotional and non-promotional tactics
- Hands on delivery of deployment for all sales teams (territory design, size, structure, target list development, segmentation.
- Partner and work collaboratively with IT and Data functions, monitors the accuracy of weekly data feeds for production, and resolves issues in partnership with our data and technology colleagues
- Review internal processes and SOPs; develop ideas for improvement and to drive efficiency
- 4+ years of experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry in a mix of roles, experience in the HemOnc space a plus
- Experience in multiple areas of sales operations function; IC experience required
- Understanding of the broad commercial organization
- Skillful in the Ability to communicate clearly, with intent, and with full transparency
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations
- Adept at summarizing complex analysis into concise presentations
- Proficiency in reporting and data analytics tools like Excel, SAS, Tableau, Business objects
- Experience with 3rd party data such as IQVIA and Symphony. Knowledge of medical/retail claims data and sub national data a plus
- Exceptional ability to drive change, adapt to changing priorities, and prioritize.
*Level of the role will be determined based on candidate experience level.*
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced