Core Omni Partner Job Description
The Omnichannel Marketing Partner (“Omni Partner”) is a headquarters-based role that supports sales execution by a regional team of Account Executives in the field by coordinating territory-specific omnichannel customer engagement initiatives. Support of the Account Executives within the region consists of the Omni Partner providing advanced analytical support and recommendations to drive prospecting and call planning assistance, customizing and driving the execution of ongoing digital marketing tactics, monitoring omnichannel dashboards to optimize channel selections, identifying educational gaps and digital coaching opportunities, and uncovering actionable insights.
Working across commercial functions (e.g., sales, brand marketing, marketing analytics, business technology solutions, digital lab), the Omni Partner will work to develop insights and KPIs that increase our understanding of the opportunities available for omnichannel marketing and the value of digital channels, maximize access to key customer, and to lead to continual improvements with a test and learn approach.
- Reports to: Associate Director, Digital & Omnichannel Strategy / Omnichannel Partner Lead (with dotted line to Sales Leadership)
Primary Job Function
- Provide call planning and prospecting support, and holistic omnichannel intelligence to a regional team of Oncology Account Executives.
- Optimize ongoing digital communication strategies and tactics to provide promotional product information with customers between in-person visits.
- Be a trusted conduit between field sales and brand marketing, providing sales ‘voice of customer’ feedback to inform future optimizations of promotional resources, and amplifying brand objectives in order to maximize pull-through and utilization of omnichannel resources and strategies.
- Design and execute digital promotional campaigns for HCPs (Health Care Professionals) – including targeting, assigning messaging journeys, analysis and measurement, and translation back into field engagement opportunities (linking digital to field sales)
- Work with DAOR (digital agency of record) to continually optimize NPP (non-personal promotion) campaign strategies, provide feedback on campaign performance, targeting capabilities
- Conduct deep dive analysis for specific commercial functions/teams as needed to inform content plans, strategic plans, etc., with some supervision.
- Serve as an omnichannel subject matter expert for Account Executives and cross-functional commercial partners, providing guidance to elevate their understanding of omnichannel marketing strategies and tactics.
- Integrate Account Executives’ customer insights with data-driven insights to create regional influence maps and customized target lists.
- Improve Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) utility by identifying and resolving contact information gaps at the territory level.
- Gather and provide feedback and recommendations back to marketing and customer experience teams to improve CRM and omnichannel platforms, processes, strategies, and tactics.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- >6 years total experience
- >3 years sales experience, or directly supporting sales
- >3 years of hands-on experience with Brand & digital marketing tools and analytics tools (web analytics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), etc.5+ years preferred
- >3 years of cross-functional strategy / leadership experience
- Digital native – demonstrates curiosity and advanced understanding of digital environments
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence within a matrixed environment
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint – knowledge of Pivot Tables and advanced functions preferred
- Loves numbers and digging into data, but able to turn data into actionable insights
- Project and process management experience
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Demonstrated ability to present to executive audiences & varied stakeholders
- Ability to manage several concurrent tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Experience with medical/regulatory/legal review processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-starter, proactive problem solver, with a service mindset
- Travel: 10%
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced