AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas – immunology, oncology, neuroscience, and eye care – and products and services in our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Brand Manager Dermatology
The job that makes possibilities real in patients' lives. And yours.
Welcome to AbbVie! We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative treatments that address some of the world’s most serious and complex diseases. We employ approximately 50,000 employees worldwide and are celebrating our 10th anniversary in 2023. Around 57 million patients in more than 175 countries benefit from AbbVie medications annually. Approximately 250 employees are employed in Switzerland and the AbbVie Switzerland headquarters are located in Cham, ZG.
As part of an international company, you will have the opportunity to work closely with us to address the health challenges of tomorrow.
As the Brand Manager Dermatology, you will influence the future growth of one of our dermatology brands by working closely with the in-field team and across functions, while acting as the Brand Team expert to lead insight gathering across stakeholders, brand strategic development and execution of key initiatives and tactics.
· Lead development & propose marketing inputs to the strategic Brand Plan with a patient-centric focus
· Lead the tactical design and implementation of marketing initiatives, to include:
o Multi-channel initiatives to drive customer engagement
o Multi-stakeholder initiatives
o Interactive and customised content
· Ensure the Brand Story is brought to life in marketing materials and consistently used by the Brand and In-Field Teams
· Lead market research and insights collection to inform Brand Plan development
· Synthesize insights to form a Marketing perspective on Brand issues, competitive positioning and market dynamics
· Create and optimize exceptional digital content that engages & drives measurable results. Deliver data-informed, tailored & integrated experience through a dynamic customer experience flow
· Provide input and manage KPI monitoring; support budget planning and tracking for Marketing team activities
· Play an active role with the in-field team, managing material creation and overseeing implementation of marketing activities
· Maintain an understanding of customer perspectives through regular engagement with stakeholders (e.g. in-field visits)
· Play a pro-active role as member of the Brand Team and share Brand Team priorities with in-field team
· Operate within the guidance of all appropriate division and statutory business and regulatory requirements, including Ethics, Compliance and Code of Business conduct procedures and protocols
Qualifications and experience:
·University degree in marketing, economics or other relevant discipline
Skills and Experience:
·Relevant experience in a marketing role, preferably in the Pharmaceutical/medical device industry, experience within other industries (consumer, media, digital etc.) is a valuable asset
·Sound knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry business, regulations, and policies is preferred
·Demonstrated track record of identifying, synthesizing data, and translating insights into strategic recommendations
·Has continuous improvement mindset that consistently utilizes actionable data & insights
·Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and build relationships across internal and external stakeholders
·Ability to effectively and on time manage projects to ensure successful delivery of marketing initiatives
·Ability to achieve results in cross-functional teams; takes ownership of work and effectively coordinates tasks
·Effective communication and presentation skills
·Highly motivated, self-confident, pro-active and effective at executing projects/tactics on time
·Business fluent in German and English
Here's how we can move mountains together:
- with a diverse work environment where you will have a real impact
- with an open corporate culture where you thrive and create true value
- with flexible work models and programs for your personal and professional well-being
- with a wide range of career opportunities in an international organization
- with a strong international network
Multiple times, we have been globally recognized as a "Great Place to Work" and we are proud to provide our employees with the flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We take our impact on the environment and our communities seriously and therefore focus on giving something back on a regular basis. We are committed to equality, equity, diversity and inclusion (EED&I) – a commitment that is fundamental to us. This includes appreciating different perspectives, creating an inclusive culture and treating all employees with dignity and respect.
At AbbVie, your individual contributions count – help us move mountains together. Be a part of our success, grow with us and accomplish more than you could have imagined. Sounds like the perfect career opportunity for you? We look forward to receiving your application! All you need is a complete CV – we will discuss everything else with you in person.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information, visit our website: www.abbvie.ch
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.