To become a recognised leader in oncology, helping to improve patient outcomes and experiences in some of the most debilitating cancers through our rich and innovative pipeline of transformative cancer therapies. By working collaboratively with the NHS and cancer community, we want UK cancer patients to receive the highest quality care in Europe, living well and for longer. Ultimately, we want patients one day to be offered a cure.
- Generate clinical demand for all focus indications, including appropriate HCP training and education, whilst always operating and fully complying with all AbbVie codes of conduct and the ABPI Code of practice.
- Brilliantly execute brand strategy and key tactics in-field, utilising proficient key account management skills, effectively business-managing multiple licensed indications and growth opportunities in a competitive environment
- Maximise short and long-term sales performance placing the patient into the center of all efforts. Deliver against allocated sales targets and aspiration, brand KPIs, financial targets, marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed objectives.
Identify, develop and maintain disease state experts and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance. Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges in order to rapidly build trusted and sustainable customer relationships to achieve win-win agreements between AbbVie and customers for the benefit of patients and the NHS.
- Develop and execute excellent account and call plans that achieve optimal activity and coverage/frequency levels with target customers in order to maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Proven track record of success in selling in the Haematology/Oncology environment, with ideally direct experience of selling in anti-cancer therapeutics within CLL and/or AML environments.
- Experience selling in multiple complex indications.
- A true Key Account approach to selling and develop industry advocates.
- A self-starter who operates effectively in a matrix environment.
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced