We are currently looking for a Junior Analyst that will have the possibility to support the following activities
- Assist in Integration and Acceptance Testing for Laboratory IT application and equipment, participate in the implementation and provide post-implementation support.
- Perform Business Analysis for laboratory users in order to determine best solution(s) for scientists’ needs, including gathering Business Requirements.
- Working with Quality Assurance and Computer Systems Validation Team, utilize risk-based approaches to assess compliance impacts and support computer systems validation activities with focus on computerized Laboratory Equipment with consideration of internal and external GxP guidelines.
- Make recommendations, develop user requirements, implement, and support laboratory informatics solutions that will enable the organization to achieve its business goals.
- Perform or support hardware set-ups, installations, implementations and maintenance of systems and equipment. This includes the generation and preparation of relevant documentation.
- Manage/coordinating internal and external resources assisting with the implementation, support, and maintenance of laboratory instrument (data acquisition) systems.
- Single Point of Contact for the various Laboratory areas for IT related questions, in particular beyond the standard processes.
- May write custom queries and build requirements and/or reports and/or interfaces per business specifications.
- Act as a mediator between scientists and other IT support teams and groups. E.g. HelpDesk and Data center.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Engineering,
- At least a previous work experience, preferably in Laboratory Informatics, or a combination of laboratory experience and work in a related IT field,
- Fluent in English,
- Sound IT skills (Linux and Windows operating systems, IT network, PC hardware, Laboratory equipment)
Job Type: Experienced