Account Specialist (Dermatology) – East Anglia
- Reporting to the RBM, Dermatology with 75% travel
- Highly competitive salary, Company Car, Great working environment, Bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
Be the direct contact for key stakeholders to communicate the value proposition; be the main executor of the infield brand strategy. Develop customer relationships whilst maximising opportunities based on strong account plans.
- Customer selling and relationship management;
- Deliver expected performance and beyond (sales) in the territory.
- Develops Smart pre call objectives in line with territory strategy and brand team goals.
- Effectively handles objections or concerns. Consistently gains a logical, reasonable call to action/close on every sales call.
- Educates medical providers and staff
- Identifies, develops and maintains disease state experts and speakers/advocates.
- Differentiates the product value proposition.
- Continuously strive to gain market intelligence;
- Capacity to organize and manage stakeholder meetings
- Differentiates AbbVie's value proposition to physicians or other stakeholders assigned
- Strong communication skills, ability to flex style based on customer insights.
- Clinical and Market Knowledge Development;
- Shares best practice to enhance our business success across the Brand Teams
- Proactively initiates, develops and implements a growth plan to develop in current position and prepare for future opportunities.
- Demonstrates in depth disease, product, market and competitive intelligence expertise.
- Has a deep understanding of the multi-stakeholder environment.
- Territory Management;
- Continuously analyses sales reports (CRM etc.) and field intelligence.
- Develops a business plan for own territory in line with brand strategy.
- Accurately identifies customer position on sales cycle. Effectively targets and tracks resources to maximize sales opportunities.
- Adheres to industry and AbbVie compliance requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have proven top tier Pharmaceutical sales success, ideal in a specialist area.
- Experience within Dermatology or Immunology would be advantageous
- Excellent customer relationships skills to build, develop and maintain internal and external partnerships
- Solutions focused, positive attitude is a must!
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced