The Sales & Marketing Coordinator performs the implementation and communication of regionally defined marketing campaigns for a specified Country and Business Unit. Working closely with the relevant Product Manager and Sales and Marketing Manager and provides support to implement local communication of marketing materials to the sales teams, including support of all compliance approvals. Sales & Marketing Coordinator provides logistical administrative support for events, congresses and meeting and is the point of contact for external suppliers and agencies. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will maintain a good working understanding of all country specific guidelines, SOP or codes of practice that relate to their role to guarantee company compliance.
- Manage the Promotional materials approval process
- Provide constant and effective communication between all parties throughout the approval process.
- Ensure job creation within the company approval system for product and meeting requests.
- Ensure Regulatory/Compliance’s approvals are received to achieve marketing expectations/timings.
- Provide support for successful material approval, making decisions on layout, colors, ensuring corrections/amendments are attended to.
- Track and ensure deadlines are met for each marketing item.
- Communicate final certification of item to all parties/stakeholders.
- Manage material approval withdrawal SOP in accordance with local guidelines/regulation.
2. Logistical / Administrative support for events, congresses and meetings
- Arrange and organize all logistics, activities and administration for sales meetings, product launches, congresses and Medical education events.
- Ensure all marketing materials, invitations required are produced, copy approved and certified for use in accordance with prevailing regulations.
- Provide logistical support during events as required.
- Provide a yearly event calendar for Sales teams so as to track meetings and track the busy periods in the year to organize work effectively
- Managing and tracking expenditures
- Communicate costs via the appropriate tracking system for the SMM/PM to manage their budget.
- Track the promotional budget to ensure that all projects are kept within the tactical plan and liaise with Sales and Marketing Manager, Product Manager and finance on a regular basis.
- Manage all incoming invoices, ensure all purchase orders and estimates/invoices for all items correlate, are within the given budget and are passed onto finance department/External accounting agency for payment.
- Administrative and logistical support to the sales force
- Manage the communication and roll out to the sales team of all marketing materials and promotional items (new/amended materials, lost materials, business cards, special requests).
- Track distributed materials/promotional items ensuring satisfactory supply to sales teams.
- Provide support to the sales force for any other request/needs and gather feedback on material suitability.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of working experience in Administrative/Coordinator/Hospitality Industry background and/or experience• Meeting Management experience or similar role
- Strong Organizational skills• Knowledge of attendee management• Supplier management• Ability to manage multiple project deadlines• Cross-functional collaboration
- Good communication/presentation skills, written and verbal• Shows high level of initiative and ability to work independently• Ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment• Ability to work independently and remotely as necessary
- Conflict resolution skills; independent of supervisor input or coaching.
- Experienced using a range of IT packages, including copy approval system, databases and Microsoft software to a high standard
- Fluent in local language and English (written and oral) – Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate, Strong communication skill
- Stress Tolerance and Planning and Organizing: Good organizational / time management, deadline orientated, responsiveness, workload prioritization to manage multiple tasks and the ability to deliver under pressure
- Adaptability: Ability to work in a fast, dynamic, matrix structure with drive and high energy, demonstrates the ability to adapt to change
- Initiating Action and Contributing to Team Success: Able to work individually and as a team member, willingness and ability to show leadership when required and provide cover / support for colleagues as necessary
- Quality Orientation: A completer/finisher with excellent attention to detail
- Building Trust: Customer focused attitude and ability to build trusted working relationships
Job Type: Experienced