- Managing the assigned region to deliver the sales targets and objectives set by the District Sales Manager.
2. Core job responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving the sales targets and delivering goals set by the District Sales Manager (including activity targets, targeting, etc).
- Responsibility for representing the company in his/her own field.
- Develop local sales solutions and account strategies to grow the sales of promoted product within the region.
- Develop and manage detailed customer profile analysis and adjust strategies according to highest customer service level standards.
- Reach “partner” status at key customers.
- Implement marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Develop own sales skills and product knowledge.
- Responsible for regional data analysis on monthly basis.
- Responsible for administration procedures (daily / weekly report, expense report).
- Achieve agreed activity goals.
- Participate on trainings, employee meetings and on other work related events.
- More independence in managing customers.
- Outstanding teamwork.
- Develop short and long term account strategies.
- Participate actively in preparation of countrywide campaigns.
- Collect information from the market as market condition changes, competitor activities, etc. and forward them to the direct supervisor regularly.
- Has the obligation to report adverse events, special cases and product complaints related to an Abbvie product within 24 hours of the awareness date according to the procedure written in the pharmacovigilance training material
3. General responsibility
- To comply with the related company’s policies, SOPs and procedures to meet statutory, quality and business requirements within the overall strategy and objectives Abbvie Kft.
- Note: This job description describes the principal and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job as they currently exist, but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule.
- Adequate and accurate reporting and administration.
- Achieving deadlines.
- Following Abbie vpolicies and procedures.
- Following local regulations.
- Down to top communication.
- Delivering sales goals.
- Achieving call rates, field days and frequency.
- Achieving objective deadlines.
- Any governmental and/or or legal mandatory certification requirements as by respective country’s laws and/or regulations (if applicable.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business related field, or equivalent.
- Proven track record of success in selling and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by all relevant stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities
- Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to address challenges. Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes. Influences others & is viewed as a credible and respected role model and resource among peers. Builds collaborative partnership with district colleagues and matrix team, etc.
- Preferred: Proven track record of success in sales performance within respective therapeutic areas. Commercial pharmaceutical industry experiences such as physician/account based selling, training, managed health care or marketing preferred. English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries).
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced