The AMI Manager Romania is about the implementation and execution of the training curriculum developed for SEE countries that is strategically aligned to the country’s (Romania) commercial objectives and is industry leading in both scientific and clinical content.
The AMI Manager, Romania will continuously improve the Allergan Medical Institute (AMI) Programme for Romania with the objective to facilitate appropriate scientific exchange and advance the knowledge and skill set of health care providers (HCPs) using Allergan Aesthetics products.
Also, role is about building close collaborative relationships with national key opinion leaders and the development of local AMI faculty trainers in Romania.
Role is multi-tasking position requiring a high level of organization skills and coordination with external and internal parties, and solid time management skills. Role will also require strong collaboration skills with both internal stakeholders and external opinion leaders / trainers and build consensus as well as ability to decide and provide guidance on the execution of the AMI programme in country.
This role requires an individual who is proactive, creative and genuinely passionate about training, who is able to bring new and innovative approaches to the traditional model of training.
This is an office-based role yet requiring high flexibility for travel.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Localisation and implementation of a strategic plan of AMI Medical Education
- Collaborative working with Marketing & Medical Affairs in localising goals and framework of the AMI programme in the country.
- Implementation of a series of tactics designed to advance HCP education of and experience with Allergan products under the AMI programme.
- Development and distribution of scientific and clinical material
- Creation and adaptation of centrally approved scientific and clinical content for training materials to be used in ‘In Country Educational Workshops’ involving local HCPs.
- Periodic monitoring of market trends and competitive landscape to assess the need for revisions to the current scientific and clinical training materials.
- Advancement and implementation of a trainer development programme
- Conduct a strategic mapping of in country trainer expertise and interests.
- Collaborative working with in country contacts to identify new trainers.
- Implementation of a deployment plan to partner with appropriate trainers for key clinical and scientific projects (including but not limited to podium presentations, training events and media).
- Update the development curriculum to offer advancement to our trainers in Romania and meet their needs for continuous up-skilling and new learnings
- Measuring effectiveness of AMI Programme
- Ensure accurate and regular measurement of relevant business outputs from the delivery of the AMI Training Programme in Romania with presentation to relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
- Critically reviewing, benchmarking of, and modification of the current format of delivery of the AMI programme, to ensure the delivery of an industry leading Medical Education Programme.
- Maintain current knowledge of current and future Allergan Aesthetics products
- Maintains an in depth understanding of current and future Allergan products
- Maintains a broad knowledge of relevant competitor current products and pipeline products.
- Graduate of medical, pharmaceutical, or scientific faculties preferably with doctoral qualifications
- In depth clinical and scientific knowledge as well as a scientific background (academic and/or training)
- 3-4 years of experience in Medical Affairs or Training/Educational related positions in the pharmaceutical & device industry.
- Comfortable discussing and landing scientific data and clinical techniques with senior clinicians and colleagues
- Acting as an Owner – using resources and making decisions in the best interest of the company
- Excellence Focused – demonstrating passion and commitment to turning strategy into reality, driving results by focusing on prioritization, continuous improvement and innovation
- Influencing – persuading others to follow a path; can negotiate to win
- Inquisitive – showing curiosity; asking questions, and challenging the status quo to make strong decisions
- Open and Authentic – self-aware of impact on others, presents genuine self to form relationships, and magnifies diversity of markets, people and perspectives to drive business outcomes in an inclusive manner
- Optimistic – has a positive outlook; aligns with business needs and has a can-do attitude
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- High level of personal accountability and self-motivation
- Valid and clean driving licence.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced