- Achieve a deep understanding of the complexities, pressures and opportunities associated with the decision making matrix within each account. Based on that deep understanding articulate predicted payer/provider and payer/provider influencer decision drivers and unmet needs to the brand teams in order to ensure key account situation analysis is holistic.
- Highlight the cross-functional impacts of anticipated changes in the payer/provider environment to the IFTs and brand teams in order to further enrich the BT’s anticipation of the future.
- Build trusted and strategic relationships with payers/providers in order to anticipate access barriers and better meet agendas, plans and objectives of respective key account.
- Identify opportunities and collaborate cross-functionally to engage in “win : win” partnerships with key accounts in order to positively influence contracting and tendering opportunities for product access.
- Develop strategy and concise engagement plans specific to accounts with clear objectives and activities in order to optimize usage, funding and access of AbbVie products considering long-term goals of the entire product portfolio.
- Negotiate, close and sign deals and/or support/lead the contracting and tendering process and facilitate the development and delivery of proposals in order to meet profit targets.
- Regularly track the execution and impact of activities and performance of key accounts in order to constantly improve impact on bottom line.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business related field, or equivalent.
- Relevant experience with demonstrated track record of success in sales or consultative selling role within biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic key account engagement plans
- Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate cross functional teams (in-field)
- Ability to negotiate, close and sign C&T deals with key accounts and with complex customer networks
- Solid analytic, business planning and financial acumen skills and solid working knowledge of pharmaco-economic principles
- Solid knowledge of payer/provider mindset and motivation in relevant local context
- Solid knowledge of payer/provider decision making process and who the key stakeholder/influencers are plus English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries)
- Demonstrated track record of success on specific key account (payer/provider) experience strategically and long term as well as tactical within relevant local context preferred
- Leadership experience within specific key account based on being part of key account decision making process within C&T situations (if relevant) preferred
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced