- Professional information, presentation and marketing of the corresponding AbbVie products to general practitioners and specialists in clinics, taking into account § 76 of the German Medicines Act (AMG) "Duties of the Pharmaceutical Consultant"
- Implementation of the brand strategy
- Market analysis based on the available data, analysis of the regional market with regard to the development of sales of one's own product as well as that of the competition, identification of potentials and critical developments
- Conception, coordination and implementation of an area sales plan in the infield team
- Competent customer management, i.e. active advice from doctors, pharmacists and, if necessary, health organisations
- Conception, organization and implementation of training events as well as presence at regional and national events
- Building and expanding networks between clinics, general practitioners and other stakeholders who play an important role in patient care
- collection of market information and customer insights; Determination of the customer position in the sales cycle
- proactive communication with the regional manager
- Professional reporting: timely and proper completion of all administrative tasks
- Effective collaboration within the infield team and beyond promoting open communication and a constant exchange of experience and ideas
- Proactive and continuous commitment to the needs of the customer
- Co-responsibility for achieving the regional goals
- Compliance with all applicable requirements of the function as well as legal and regulatory requirements, including the procedures and procedures on ethics and compliance as well as on the "Code of Business Conduct".
- Written or electronic recording of possible notifications from healthcare professionals about side effects, contraindications, quality defects or other risks of medicinal products and forwarding to the Pharmacovigilance and Commercial Quality Assurance Department in accordance with the internally defined requirements (§76 AMG).
- In the event of the possible supply of samples of finished medicinal products to persons entitled under § 47 (3) AMG, appropriate proof is provided about the recipients of samples as well as about the type, scope and time of delivery of samples (in accordance with § 76 AMG).
- Successfully completed university studies in natural sciences, training as a pharmaceutical consultant or required expertise in accordance with §75 of the German Medicines Act
- Basic knowledge GxP
- Experience in working together in the infield team and in the responsible interdisciplinary project management in a matrix organization
- Secure knowledge in the therapeutic field
- Several years of field service in the pharmaceutical industry with demonstrably above-average sales success desirable, ideally in the therapeutic area
- Ability to present complex scientific relationships in a target-group-oriented manner and to discuss them with different customer groups
- High persuasiveness, as well as presentation and closing strong personality with pronounced communicative skills (Challenger methodology)
- High degree of ability to continuously adapt to changing market conditions and to align one's own working methodology innovatively and on one's own initiative with it
- High level of motivation and energy to pursue and achieve goals
- Excellent performance management for continuous optimization of target achievement in sales
- Strong digital competence and experienced handling of field service programs (Veeva CRM and CLM, XPM, WebEx etc.) as well as MS Office
- High analytical skill paired with creativity
- Pioneering spirit and pronounced will to succeed, which also includes the company's own further development.
- Flexibility, commitment and team spirit
- Good knowledge of English
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced