Do you want to be recognized for your expertise ? We offer it
Are you ready to join a high-performance and diverse team? We also offer it
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and global scale you need to innovate. From day one, we know that teamwork and collaboration are needed to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines and therapies that change the lives of millions of patients around the world. In short, we know that it takes "you" to achieve these revolutionary advances. We are proud to serve and support our communities, protect the environment, and have a lasting impact on healthcare and beyond.
We are currently recruiting an A1 Electromechanic to be part of our maintenance team at our site in Liège, Odyssea Pharma, Belgium. Under the direct responsibility of the Maintenance Manager, you join a high-performance team that is responsible for the preventive and curative maintenance of the site. You will always have the concern to focus on safety, quality and human approach.
Does this role appeal to you? So, read on to learn about some of the day-to-day responsibilities:
- Perform system maintenance, as a preventive and curative measure
- Initiate documentation and complete documents according to GMP best practices put in place
- Under the responsibility of the supervisor, partial organization and partial planning of all interventions on site or with subcontractors
- Provide occasional childcare
- Complete management of interventions on the various production lines and equipment
- Intervention on programmable logic controllers
- Communication with other departments with a view to improving the choice of new equipment and in the manoeuvrability of using the equipment according to certain instructions or procedures.
- Planning, implementation, adaptation and monitoring of interventions
- Management of spare parts and tools.
- Ensure a follow-up of the qualifications of the equipment in relation to the person or persons in charge of the service.
- Analysis of the information received and interpret a corrective or modifying result.
- Active participation in the evolution of procedures, instructions and training.
- Communication with other departments with a view to improving the choice of new equipment and in the maneuverability of using the equipment according to certain instructions or procedures.
- certain instructions or procedures.
What training and experience does this position require?
- Graduated in electromechanics (A1), metrology, or equivalent experience
- Experience as a maintenance technician in a pharmaceutical, aeronautics, agri-food or nuclear environment
- Able to intervene alone on the repair of equipment and motivated by training in programmable tools
- You are flexible, autonomous and agree to provide shifts and a childcare service
- Domiciled max 30 minutes from the site of Grace-Hollogne (possible guards)
- Able to write in French on a daily basis (pharmaceutical documentation)
- Organized, conscientious, loving to work in a team and exchange with other departments
- You know Word and Excel (Windows 10)
- You understand technical English and are able to use it in a simple way.
- Assets: Knowledge of CMMS software and an ERP (SAP), and the GMP environment / white zone / Multivac & Siropack
So, does all this seem like the ideal role for you? Then come and join Abbvie!
AbbVie is an equal employment opportunity employer; we value bringing people from diverse backgrounds together to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment
Job Type: Experienced