We are searching for a Product Specialist for Eye Care Area, 12 months fix term contract, based in Puglia region with following responsibilities:
- Know the relevant therapeutic areas and target market.
- Prepare and schedule interviews and meetings, where to collect relevant information from physicians/health care professionals, in order to improve the scientific efficacy of future meetings.
- According to company procedures, perform activities supporting scientific information, reporting and management of information flows, in order to develop district interactions. Promptly update all required reports, using available technological support.
- Know and apply company procedures related to scientific information activity, managing relevant material, scientific and technological company devices, in accordance with those procedures.
- Listen the interlocutor and makes open questions in order to understand his/her specific scientific needs. Modulate the style of communication according to the role, the profile and the needs of each interlocutor, effectively managing questions/objections.
- In order to assure to each Patient the best access to medical treatments that provide the use of products, of which the PS provides scientific information, collect and report treatment choices, foreseen development of related activities, collect and summarize necessary information for to the assigned Dept.
- Share key information related to assigned district with the Area Manager, the In-Field Team and all the other colleagues, in order to anticipate changes and to implement main company strategies.
- Appropriate educational degree as indicated by law.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Biological Sciences, Biological or Organic Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology or Veterinary Medicine.
- Demonstrate strong professional qualifications and adequate scientific knowledge of the product as well as of the market, being recognized an expert by all stakeholders.
- Ability to use available management tools and technology.
- Work effectively within a based matrix organization environment.
- Any other requirement required by law, according to the regulations in force and in accordance with Company procedures.
- Scientific knowledge and communication skills in the therapeutic area of reference
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry, in scientific and training areas
- Proficiency knowledge of English language
Job Type: Experienced