About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
The Workforce Management Analyst Role is integral to our success. You’ll use your deep experience to manage multiple markets and call-type groups that will help advise an ever-changing operational model. As a member of the team, you will partner closely with leadership to establish our process for short-term forecasting and drive scheduling for our world-class customer experience team. Learn the latest in emerging WFM tools and software, as AbbVie continues to build its Workforce Management capabilities at scale.
- Own long, mid, and short-term planning cycles - from forecasting, scheduling to real-time management. Provide enhancements to the existing locked forecast process
- Ensure data integrity within telephony, IVR, WFM, and CRM tools by reporting data, routing issues, and other technical issues. Track and normalize volume
- Assist with the daily WFM responsibilities to include daily staff requirements, vacation/holiday schedules, and PTO bidding for the Customer Service department
- Manages agents schedule adherence and productivity to maintain personnel attendance/adherence to staffing schedule and real-time performance
- Partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams including BPO strategic sourcing to understand capacity, headcount, location strategy, ops performance, volumes, arrival patterns, handling times, budget allocation vs. spend
- Ad-hoc reporting request, KPI build-out, attendance capturing
- Forecast volumes and productivity assumptions across all channels and lines of businesses using historical data, trends, seasonality, and events. Quickly identify and explain fluctuations in volume, AHT, and other assumptions to adjust resources accordingly
- Maintain forecasts and capacity plans at various levels, including volume, AHT, workload, shrinkage, and other staffing KPIs
- Ensure optimization of forecast accuracy at all levels through reporting and analysis of deviations
- Work with our internal and external partners, ensuring our support center operates in the most efficient manner possible
- Develop, prepare and distribute reports using internal reporting via various WFM data management methods
- Partner with operational leadership to shepherd and drive new innovative, successful metrics
- 2+ years of experience in workforce planning/management
- MS Excel skills and experience in working with the following Microsoft Suite and Reporting Platforms: VBA, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, and/or MS Access skills required
- Experience with forecasting volume and schedule generation
- Experience gathering unstructured data to produce insights and reporting using Excel
- Problem-solving and analytical experience
- Experience communicating to various levels within an organization
- Excellent time management track record
- BA or BS degree in business or a related field is preferred
- Experience with Nice inContact
- Capacity Planning/forecasting experience is strongly desired
- Contact Center workforce management experience in a scaling environment preferred
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques preferred
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation