This role serves as a Lead Business Systems Consultant and solution owner for the US Allergan Customer Operations. Responsible for ensuring consistent execution of Business Technology support including new project consultation and execution, process improvements, incident management, and change enablement across multiple platforms, telephony/hardware/desktop support, and other business technology needs for the site.
- This role facilitates the demand intake, requirement analysis, strategic planning, vendor contract negotiation and budget updates/maintenance for the platform as well as escalation assistance and internal audit point of contact.
- As business relationship manager (BRM) between vendors, corporate shared service, and the business, responsibilities can include new demand, incident management, access requests, and change management.
- Telephony: Oversight and support of the NICE InContact CXOne platform to route inbound customer phone calls, emails, and (soon) chats to agents. This system also facilitates outbound calling, Workforce Management, Screen and audio recording, Feedback/quality management, and customer satisfaction surveys. Oversee Inbound Telephony, Work Routing (email) and Chat.
- Case Management: Customer Operations uses the Salesforce.com to log customer inquiry cases as well as the Customer Onboarding portal for new customers and to place customer sample orders.
Operations is broken into multiple teams that support different product lines and business units.
- Customer Contact Center Operations – Key business partner in terms of Commercial Business Technology. Multiple teams support the Allergan Aesthetics business unit as well as the legacy Pharma/General Medicine business. Business teams have external customer facing responsibilities which can include Healthcare practitioners (HCPs) and individual patients. Most of the teams also support our internal field sales force.
- Product Surveillance – Provides adverse event reporting and other key device tracking activities for our external customers. We provide support or enhancements for their telephony IVR.
- Financial Services – This department provides Accounts Receivable and other key financial activities for our external customers. As with product surveillance we have a smaller responsibility to support or enhancement their telephony IVR use.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Partners with Customer Operations teams to understand, influence and enable both short and long-term solution needs and helps develops strategies and plans to address those needs
- Proactively identify areas where technology could create new business opportunities, improve business processes, or gain cost efficiencies
- Facilitates reoccurring involvement from key stakeholders to stay engaged with business and technical needs.
- Manage initiatives that span virtual teams across the world and cross cultures.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Owns or coordinates delivery and support with internal BTS and Service Desk partners, and external vendors, to ensure best in class delivery and support for all applications and processes for the commercial business.
- PMO and project management including forecasting resource demand, capture of business requirements and cost management.
- Responsible for estimating new demand on a project-by-project basis and assisting with annual demand planning and estimations.
- Works collaboratively with upstream and downstream system and process partners and fosters regular communication and collaboration.
- Understands and contributes to the business unit strategy and translates business strategy in an aligned portfolio of program roadmaps, projects, and applications
- Champions change and innovation – stimulates creativity and innovation in others and supports those who initiate change and take risks
- Awareness of evolving regulatory requirements in the business area(s) and influence BTS stakeholders and vendors to efficiently address these evolutions
- Remains up to date with evolving technologies supporting operations
- Understand specific challenges and opportunities linked to regulatory, legal, and economic situation in different life science-based businesses.
- Consulting with business process owners and business unit management on BTS tools and solutions, recommending solutions aligned with business unit direction, strategy, and priorities. Where needed involve business consultants and external technology experts
- 7+ years of IT experience in large or midsized multinational life science organization
- Broad IT expertise in various call center technologies for telephony (IVR, call routing, Workflow management, etc.), Salesforce.com, reporting, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster trusting relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with experience presenting to key stakeholders
- Solid analytical skills combined with extensive project management experience
- Experience with DevOps, GxP validation and SLC.
- Experience with vendor management. Evidence of participation in strategic industry forums.
- Comfortable working within an agile or waterfall project environment.
- Experience leading project teams - both with direct and indirect staff
- Preferred Skills/Qualification
- Qualification in project management (PMP)
- Salesforce.com certification(s) in Sales and Service solution areas
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or another discipline relevant for the healthcare industry or equivalent experience.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced