Customer Experience Lead (CXRIV) Customer Service Leads are responsible for staff training, team communications, staff auditing/performance, and assistance to the Supervisor/Manager with project management. In addition, a lead will provide secondary support for inbound, and escalated inquiries processing transactions as needed. Leads are responsible to assist in oversight of team member order processing, order auditing, and resolution of issues that may prevent orders from shipping. In addition, leads may be required to work offsite and travel on a limited basis. Under general supervision, processes customer requests related to product programs in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Fosters the growth and customer relationships by creating positive customer and team interactions and building strong relationships. The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives.
Main Area of Responsibilities:
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Fosters the growth of individual team members by building strong relationships and works to build customer relationships by creating a positive customer experience.
- Conducts coaching sessions covering specified areas such as use of computers and software, interpersonal skills, quality & process issues, and product knowledge.
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring ongoing training/continuing education, and to better understand ongoing changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Reports on employee’s progress and metrics, maintain records of performance.
- Identifies areas of opportunity for development of skills for career and personal growth.
- Provide coaching and performance feedback to CXRs by analyzing daily metrics and reports.
- Solves problems based on practice and precedent.
- Must conduct work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Minimum one to two (1-2) years experience leading people in a customer service or customer facing environment and/or as a resource, subject matter expert, or related position.
- A positive leader with proven ability in teaching, facilitation, and creative problem solving.
- Effective communication skills (presentation, document writing, coaching).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to help assess organizational training/team needs.
- Ability to independently manage multiple, competing priorities while maintaining excellence in communication and customer service.
- Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions.
- Possess excellent skills with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- SAP, ERP, or Business Systems experience preferred.
- Possess solid presentation experience using flexible delivery methods (lecture, computer-based/assisted, facilitation, and cooperative learning) and tools/technology is preferred.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and changing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business or related field.
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience strongly preferred.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Typically requires 2-4 years’ experience.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced