WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW:
We’re looking for a dependable individual who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is passionate about providing world class customer service to Abbvie practices and sales representatives. This role will require you to think outside the box and connect with different individuals within customer operations to come up with creative solutions to customer issues. If you would like to be a part of this dynamic and excellence focused team, I would be very interested in receiving your resume. Let’s discuss what you can bring to the team and the opportunities Allergan Aesthetics can provide for your career.”
Sincerely, Customer Service Supervisor
*YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
A Relationship Builder – You will build relationships with team members, Field Reps and new customers wishing to purchase Abbvie products. Responsibilities include facilitating Responsibilities include facilitating new account setup and account changes, making welcome calls to new customers, facilitating first order placement, and providing general customer support.
A Troubleshooter– You will work closely with our partners in Credentialing to resolve issues during account setup process. Finding solutions to issues that come up will be a key part of this role.
A Team Player – The team serves as a one stop shop handling inbound and outbound calls. CXRs foster the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive interactions and building strong relationships to support customers and Field Sales Representatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate new account setup and account changes, make welcome calls to new customers, and provide general support.
- Be a customer SME. You will receive and answer customer and field inquiries, investigate and follow up on requests, triage calls, and resolve issues.
- Completes follow-up calls, emails and/or case updates to customers and Sales Representatives within service level requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service while always acting in a professional and courteous manner.
- Clarify customers’ questions/issues quickly and effectively in a polite, friendly, articulate manner. Provides callers with helpful information that will resolve the question or connect the caller to the appropriate team that can assist.
- Seeks first call resolution to inbound calls. Owns follow-up actions for unresolved questions with appropriate sense of urgency. Completes follow-up informational calls, emails and/or case updates to customers and Sales Representatives within service level requirements.
- Work cross functionally with different groups within Customer Operations to quickly resolve customer issues.
- Establish phone presence - commanding and engaging, ability to create rapport, network, build, and maintain productive business relationships.
- Demonstrate effectiveness working independently and in a team environment
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and presents them to team leadership.
- Utilize reports to monitor, track and ensure completion of work as needed.
- Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision
- Resolves issues and answers questions with highest degree of quality and accuracy in accordance with company vision and values. Ethically and responsibly complies with all company standards, guidelines, standard operating procedures, and all applicable laws.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service Experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working with MS Office Suite
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellence Focused
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees and all other internal/external contacts
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced