- Provide advisory role to affiliates/brand planning to apply relevant inventory parameters (Minimum Order Quantity and Safety Stock) at all affiliates, manufacturing plants and planning centers to optimize customer service with right inventory levels.
- Drive the short dated/excess inventory review process to mitigate any risk on obsolescence and/or collaborate with finance to create reserves.
- Initiate and support the (automatically) monthly inventory reporting at both a local and net of margin level in USD alongside active units; analyze actuals vs. Plan/LBE & actively work with key stakeholders to understand drivers for variance.
- Accountable to create inventory projections within multiple subsets such as location, product, brand for future planning and strategic direction and manage the review process with the brand planners.
- Drive the overall Inventory plan setting process, monitoring performance and following through on resulting actions with Planning Managers and Finance. Enhance the inventory projection and optimization capability within Supply Chain Planning from a process, system and skillset standpoint.
- Consolidate all global inventory Plan/Update/Long Range Plan data and benchmark against previous cycle and drive analytics on the data to enable right decisions on AbbVie inventory position.
- Bachelor or Master level of Science, Engineering, Economics or Business Management, preferably in the Supply Chain area
- 2 years’ experience in Operations, Supply Chain Management and/ or Financial Management
- Practical knowledge of inventory MRP systems such as SAP, advanced planning tools such as JDA and/or others along with the ability to effectively query and isolate data for analysis is preferred
- Act as a team player with focus on improvement and a strong drive for results
- Must have excellent analytical skills
- Ability to individually prioritize and execute tasks based on a defined project plan in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills are required
- Demonstrated proficiency to develop strong cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Manufacturing, affiliates and within Supply Chain
- Must have solid communication skills (English) as well as excellent Supply Chain management skills/understanding. International experience and/or multi-lingual capabilities is a plus
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced