AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Associate Account Manager
As an Associate Account Manager with Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, you will develop a solid foundation of system, product, and sales enablement knowledge. This role is an entry point within our team vertical, supplying the foundation of knowledge to transition into Regional Account Management and Inventory Management teams. We offer interactive training, mentorship from tenured Regional Account Managers, and hands-on experience supporting Field Sales Operations. You will develop valuable analytical and problem-solving skills, SME-level system navigation, and an understanding of Customer Operations within the Medical Device industry. We are looking for someone who thrives helping others and takes pride in being a trusted expert that builds strong relationships with sales and customers. The Associate Account Manager is passionate about sales enablement through a customer service and operational lens and thrives in a fast past environment where quick decisions and deep product and system knowledge is the key to success.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to modify communication delivery based on the audience
- Ability to multi-task—juggling inbound phone calls, a shared mailbox, and ad hoc reporting requests from team members
- Exceptional relationship-building skills both internally and externally
- Successful experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, CRM/ERP systems, and end to end customer operations processes
- Works well in a metrics-driven environment, with an emphasis on efficiency and individual production
- At least 3 years’ experience in a client-facing role with a similar function
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university preferred or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Opportunity for hybrid or remote work after a training and a probationary period on-site in Austin
- Support our Regional Account Management and Field Sales teams by working out of a shared regional email box and answering/directing phone calls
- Own the relationship between sales and all internal departments to coordinate issue resolution (Accounts Receivable, Compliance, Credentialling, etc.)
- Be an advisor on basic product knowledge (portfolio, labeling, competitors, applications) and product/brand specific policies (returns, inventory management, etc.)
- Transactional support including but not limited to:
- Orders: evaluation, replacement, samples, bulk buys, personal inventory, transfers
- AR Support: invoice investigation, credits/debits, contract investigation and retroactive credits
- Research: serial number history, device tracking, reporting, credentialing, sales history, field searches for urgent case needs
- Follow up: tracking information, order status, return labels
- General Sales Rep Support: locate forms/documents, account pricing, territory alignment issues, sales reporting
- 1-2 years of medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare, or relevant industry experience
- Flexible availability to cover calls over multiple time zones within the US
- Bilingual Spanish
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation