This role supports and partners with the AbbVie physician loyalty team and the contracting group in Allergan Aesthetics. This Position would report to the Associate Director, Customer Analytics and support the Southeast Region remotely. This role would also interface with sales and marketing personnel.
Key responsibilities are providing customer insights and perform customer analytics and include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Sales Leadership to identify opportunities to maximize AA customer relationships.
- Work with Finance, Marketing, and Sales to develop, manage, and track Discount Plans.
- Create customer facing reporting to assist Sales team with opportunity management.
- Interpret complex sales trends and develop insights reports/action plans for sales team execution.
- Develop and provide area summary sales reports with a focus on allowance management and opportunity capture.
- Through data analysis, identify opportunities and insights to activate accounts in both the core APP (Customer Loyalty Program) and contract customer segments.
- Work across the organization in a cross-matrix environment and interacting with key players such as customer service, account credentialing, contracting teams, and sales personnel.
- The candidate should be a self-starter, be comfortable with ambiguity and be willing to learn new concepts
The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all internal requirements and applicable regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, business emphasis recommended, but not required
- Minimum 3 years experience with sales analysis including identifying trends, gap, and opportunities, etc.
- Experience in customer analytics and insights
- Prior experience in sales operations, marketing research, sales support or information management a plus
- Advanced computer skills including superior proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and, preferably database systems such as Oracle and SAP
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities and ability to work independently.
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and time-management skills to consistently meet deadlines with quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking with sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced