The AbbVie Group combines cutting-edge scientific research, expertise and passion to design innovative therapeutic solutions and address major public health challenges. We strive to have a remarkable impact on patients' lives through several main therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology.
Allergan Aesthetics, a subsidiary of the Abbvie Group and the leader of medical aesthetics, develops and manufactures sterile injectable products based on hyaluronic acid, for the aesthetic treatment of the face, thus contributing to the well-being of patients.
To support the growth of the product portfolio, we are recruiting for Research and Development:
An Analytical R&D Technician M/F
This mission, based in our R&D center of excellence, for aesthetic medicine in Annecy, Haute Savoie, will suit anyone wishing to evolve within a multicultural organization combining agility, commitment and innovation.
You are more than a function, you are:
An expert in your field, developing and validating, under the authority of the Analytic Manager, the analytical methods applied for the development of new products.
You bring us your ability to:
- Develop and validate new methods and take charge of the analytical requests of internal services (Research, Development, QC ...)
- Participate in the interpretation of study data as well as analytical investigations
- Write quality documentation: methods, procedures...
- Report on your activity (laboratory notebook, test reports) and alert in case of unexpected or non-compliant results
- Contribute to CAPA actions
- Participate and monitor the maintenance of the equipment of the R&D analytical laboratory
- Participate in the organization and development of the laboratory: CAP, good practices, EHS actions, 5S, stock, orders etc.
- Respect our quality system and the rules of safety, dressing and behavior required for this activity
- A Technician training and/or equivalent diploma supplemented by 10 years of experience in physico-chemical analytical laboratory or equivalent in the pharmaceutical industry and/or medical devices.
- Mastery of analytical techniques (HPLC/UPLC, GC, IR, UV, MS, MALS ...).
- Writing skills (reports and laboratory notebooks)
- A basic knowledge of statistics is a plus
- Knowledge of technical English (read, written)
- Synthesis and writing skills
- A capacity to adapt and an easy relationship to evolve and work in a team
- Autonomy, rigor and organizational qualities
Job Type: Experienced