AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Multichannel Customer Engagement Team Manager
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. AbbVie combines the focus and passion of a leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capabilities of a long-established pharmaceutical leader to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world’s most complex and serious diseases. In 2013, AbbVie will employ approximately 28,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
For more information, please visit www.abbvie.com
- The team leads multi-channel growth internally and externally, oversee our stakeholders’ UX and UI matters.
- Based on Corporate and BU strategies, propose effective channels / contents to be delivered and develop a comprehensive digital plan to reach our sales targets.
- Reach various KPIs, including SEO performance, engagement, etc.
- Lead the development and deployment of corporate digital marketing with global.
- Manage brand content delivery across multi digital channels
- Create/Monitor GL and SOP for digital marketing tactics funded by BUs
- Oversee effective implementation/deployment with agency partners
- Propose /Embed digital strategies to reach key stakeholders based on brand strategies.
- Work with internal partners, including BU, CE and IT, to continually refine operating procedures
- Collaborate with key vendors and agency partners
Essential Skills & Abilities:
Internal and External Partner Management
- Over eight years of work experience in pharmaceutical company
- Experience navigating the matrix environment in a mid/large company, including effective communication and leadership skills
- Experience in analytics including an understanding of Pharma Data（IMS、Ultmarc、Cegedim、m3.etc）
- Ability to deliver actionable insights and recommendations by combining data/analytics with research and business trends.
- Digital Marketing knowledge（Multichannel, Contents, Analytics etc）
- Assertive communication skills
- Logical Thinking
- Computer skills（MS PowerPoint、MS Word）
- Excellent presentation skills
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation