The Sr. Analyst of Digital Quality Assurance is responsible for standardization and continuous improvement of the processes for Digital Promotional Assets. He/she will document BTS standards and guidelines for Digital Promotional Assets, train applicable team members on such standards, and ensure training records are maintained. The Sr. Analyst, Digital Quality Assurance will analyze metrics and process performance data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. He/she will plan and implement applicable process improvements to improve quality, timeliness, and productivity.
The Sr. Analyst of Digital Quality Assurance is expected to collaborate and work effectively with many cross functional teams including Digital Agencies, Promo, Sales Training, Customer Experience, and Business Technology Solutions. He/she must be able to effectively prioritize improvement opportunities and maintain and communicate a continuous improvement roadmap. The Sr. Analyst of Digital Quality Assurance will report directly to the Manager, Digital Quality Assurance.
- Documentation of BTS standards and guidelines for Digital Promotional Assets.
- Create and deliver training on BTS standards and guidelines.
- Audit and enforcement of compliance to the documented BTS standards and guidelines.
- Analyze metrics and other data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Prioritize and maintain a roadmap of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Plan and organize continuous improvement projects.
- Implement and/or project manage the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of the Promotional Materials Review process for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Metrics oriented, and continuous improvement driven.
- Working knowledge of how-to document procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to train, coach, and mentor.
- Ability to analyze data and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Organized and diligent.
- Ability to prioritize, self-manage time, and stick to priorities.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced