The Oncology Marketing Manager II will support Market Access tactical execution for Venclexta, multiple myeloma (MM), across all payer channels (e.g., Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.). In this role, the individual will work closely with the Venclexta MM Brand team and other Integrated Brand Team cross-functional partners providing Market Access expertise to key initiatives. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will be a core member of the overall Oncology Market Access team, supporting functional-level, asset-agnostic efforts as appropriate. Finally, this individual is expected to provide positive leadership, drive cultural alignment with the Market Access Cultural Vision, and demonstrate an “All For One AbbVie” mindset at all times.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drive Market Access tactical development and execution for Venclexta’s multiple myeloma indication across all payer channels.
- Assist with the creation and iteration of compelling promotional assets and payer value propositions to key payer stakeholders, throughout the brand lifecycle.
- Coordinate and manage agency relations and activities to enable development of core launch materials for field teams.
- Coordinate Market Access team participation into AbbVie financial processes at the functional level / across assets, including: Annual and long-range SG&A/budget planning and negotiation, monthly / annual budget reconciliation, and coordination with purchasing, finance, cross-functional peers, and vendors.
- Coordinate with other Venclexta Market Access Marketing team members to support a “1VEN” ways of working
- Work closely with the Venclexta Brand team, the Precision Medicine and Diagnostics Marketing team, and other Integrated Brand Team cross-functional partners providing Market Access expertise to key initiatives.
- Monitor evolution in market dynamics, constituents’ needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- Leverage data, analytics, and strong strategic mind-set in all aspects of the business.
- Develop project workplans / timelines and provide regular status updates.
- 5+ years industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or similar degree preferred
- Market Access experience preferred
- Marketing experience preferred
- Oncology experience preferred
- Understanding of data analytics, health economics, and real-world evidence preferred
- Customer centric mindset
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience and familiarity with matrixed organizations
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced