Über Allergan Aesthetics
Bei Allergan Aesthetics, einem Unternehmen von AbbVie, entwickeln und vermarkten wir ein Portfolio an führenden Ästhetikmarken und -produkten. Unser Ästhetikportfolio umfasst Produkte für die Injektionsbehandlung im Gesicht, für die Körperkonturierung, plastische Chirurgie, Hautpflege und mehr. Unser Ziel ist es, unseren Kunden laufend Innovation, Fortbildungsmöglichkeiten, einen herausragenden Service sowie Engagement für Exzellenz zu bieten – und all dies mit einer persönlichen Note. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Scientist I - Skincare Biological Research
Skincare Biological Research group at Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company, is seeking a highly motivated Scientist who will contribute to the design and execution of pre-clinical studies to assess efficacy of developing skincare product, investigate its biological mechanism of actions, and conduct basic science research to investigate and understand aging and quality of skin.
The successful candidate for this position will contribute to the projects under the supervision by senior personnel and required to work on a variety of projects related hallmark of aging of skin. This individual will need to design, conduct experiment, analyze, and interpret results, come forward with recommendations, and present the findings to senior personnel or in team meetings.
Experience with cell cultures, gene expression analysis, protein assays and histological assessment is required. A background in cellular and molecular biology including histopathology related to one or more area related to hallmarks of aging is strongly preferred. The successful candidate may collaborate extensively with other laboratory members while taking personal responsibility for the success of assigned tasks and projects.
- Plan, design and execute in vitro and ex vivo studies focused on skin biology and skincare product development
- Analyze, summarizes, and presents data to internal and external stakeholders; write, review, and issue technical reports, technical memoranda, and other documents for internal and external distribution.
- Work with cross-functional team members to accomplish the goals and requirements of the organization.
- Ph.D. in cell and/or molecular biology or equivalent with 0-2+ years of postdoctoral or industry experience in skin biology or dermatology preferred; Master’s degree and 5+ years of academic or industry laboratory experience.
- Must have experience and knowledge and welling to perform cellular and molecular biology techniques, included but not limited to, gene expression analysis such as qPCR, RNA-sequence, and proteomic analysis
- Experience with histological techniques, including immunohistochemistry and microscopic imaging and histopathological assessment is strongly preferred.
- Have worked with one or more area of hallmarks of aging, such as senescence, telomere, epigenetics, proteostasis, mitochondria, and/or intercellular communication is preferred.
- Knowledge of skin biology and physiology is preferred.
- Able to work independently, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with other members of the group and cross-functional members of organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Applicable to California Applicants Only
· The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
· The salary range is (minimum: $ 66,500 to maximum: $130,000)
· This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
· This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
· We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Wesentliche Arbeitstätigkeiten: N/A
Minimum Salary $66,500
Maximum Salary $130,000
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation