Practice Development Manager - Body Contouring (Location Flexible)
- Reporting to the NSM, Body Contouring with 75% travel
- This role is a blend of hands on training and Account management
- Highly competitive salary, Company Car, Great working environment, Bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
The Practice Development Manager, Body Contouring, has overall responsibility for clinical training, business development and sales in the assigned territory. This includes planning, organizing, and implementing all training and business development activities related to the sale and distribution of Coolsculpting consumable products as well as the safe and effective use of the Coolsculpting technology. This is a commercial role and will involve a high level of clinical support training, in addition to significant customer focused business development activities.
- Achieving sales quota results in the assigned territory though effectively developing existing and newly installed accounts.
- Providing individual clinical training & support, together with presentations and demonstrations to the customer on the safe and effective use of the Body Contouring technology.
- Educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of Body Contouring, and how they fulfil the needs of the customer.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer in relation to clinical considerations, product orders and business development.
- Support & advise the customer with regard to clinic marketing and generating appropriate patient flow.
- Maximize the opportunities though in-clinic merchandising and marketing.
- Develop & support, with the customer, both clinical training plans and Body Contouring business development plans.
- Develop and maintain supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of employees.
- Ability to provide effective hands on clinical training to customers.
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support to achieve practice integration of the CoolSculpting Procedure and ensuring a high level of customer/patient satisfaction
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups. Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Company products using professional selling and closing skills.
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the aesthetic field
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to analyze a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and interpret various
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced